Best Two

Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 11:29 PM
my phone was on silent for the whole morning and afternoon. oh my, it was peaceful! woke up late as always, needed it anyway since I didnt get enough sleep the previous day. after that, Zan called me up to bring me out. so, she arrived at my house about 5pm and we went to a mamak around my area. we did some catching up and went for a drive after that. thanks to my super late direction, Zan took the wrong turn and we were heading the highway the next thing we know. it was either going back to the old Subang Airport or drive through the Federal Highway and so, we chose the second choice after screaming and cuak-ing to each other. haha. that was the furthest road she went to. yeeha, and it was with me yo <3 found our way home and I got home around 7pm.

about 8pm, I got a call from Baiti and she was telling me to get out from the house. I was so blur and confused that I keep asking her why the hell she was in front of my house instead of Zan cause Zan called me earlier and told me that she was picking me up for tonight's plan. I was really confused till I was afraid and refused to get into the car with Baiti, haha. well, instead of Zan picking me up, it was Baiti who would be driving, ceyt! she wanted to surprise me la konon, ngeh ;P got back into the house, grabbed my stuff and both of us were off to Zan's place then. picked her up and were on our way to have our dinner. at first, we were planning to eat somewhere in Uptown but the plan changed and we ended up eating at Rasta. as we arrived, a familiar car passed by in front of us and ceyh, it was Syark's car. so, we met Syark, Haziq, Ilyas, Tot and Sofia there but didn't join them though, even when I was sitting next to their table. I came with them girls and I shall stick to them yo :) the three of us simply spent some time together. combining three best friends, gossip ar, apa lagi ;D ahha. surprisingly, the boys left pretty early while we were there for quite some time. we made a move about 1030pm and again, thanks to me for giving her a late direction, Baiti went the wrong way, haha. but thankfully, we figured out another way and got back to the familiar road :) off we went to send Zan off, then it was my turn. got the chance to tell Baiti about someone and yeah, I realized that I need to talk to him. oh heck, someday <3

thanks for the day and night, love. I love you Baiti & Zan.


The class bell is ringing. We can't hear you because we're too busy singing.
I
know who my friends are. At least, I know so far.