last night, I was very close of going out with AB since I didn't get confirmation from Fahim. but at the very last minute, Fahim told me that he was on his way already and I was like "eh?" and told AB that I was heading to Rasta with the others instead. Nelza was in the car already when I got in and we were on our way to Sofia's house to pick her up. at first, we thought we were picking up Haziq and Tot as well, but apparently, Sofia sent them first and asked us to pick her up after that. yeah, Im still confused about, till now actually :S ahah, nvrm. as we arrived at Rasta, Harris, Mirul and Amin were already there. Haziq and Tot joined us after that while Fahim came back with Sara. it started with one table but one wasnt enough, so we added another table for all of us. all of us just chilled there for about an hour and then, AB came and joined us. it wasn't just him, Eri, Rock, Dilin and Dayana joined us too. so, from two tables, we added another one cause there wasn't enough space for them so sit. in a way, it was a combination of Strong and Subang people. it would be cool if it was a combination of Strong and Kombat though, hoho. after awhile, another table was joined with the three tables that were already there for another group that Akmal, Syazwan, Yunus and etc were in. so, over all four tables and three groups were joined that night. gila lahh ;) it was pretty hectic lah <3 we ended our night by playing this high school game, ahha. Amin and Harris were playing it at first but in the end, everyone was playing it, even I was. and I have to say, I suck at it -_-' haha. oh whatever it is, it was funnn! haha. got back with Amin, Mirul, Harris and Nelza by 230am.
what a night <3






Take time to realize that your warmth is
Crashing down on in.
Take time to realize that I am on your side.
Didn't I, didn't I tell you?
But I can't spell it out for you.
No, it's never gonna be that simple.
No, I can't spell it out for you.
:)