Failure Gig
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
at
12:59 AM
| Posted by
Let the Words Escape
last Sunday, I knew I was supposed to go for a gig with M but nothing was confirmed though we planned to meet up at Pasar Seni around 3pm. I wasn't even confirmed of going there yet that time. but since he told me that he was already there, I felt bad and guilty and so I woke up, got ready and made a move by myself. for the first time, I was on the LRT all alone and for what? for a gig yo! met him up by 4pm and was told that the tickets were sold out. fuck it! when we arrived at Anexxe, it was crowded that there were many people waiting outside. then, we were told that the gig was cancelled till there was a lorry of police came to halau us, like wtf lah wey. we still waited there for quite some time just to see whether the gig would start again but nah, it didn't. so, we went to the food court to meet with his friends and so, we chilled there to get some drinks. after that, we went back to the place to check it out again. the gig was starting but only those who have tickets were allowed to go near that place. we still tried to crash in but it was hard as there were three police at the entrance. so, we decided so leave the place and went to OU instead. to kill time, we watched a movie called 'Congkak', ahha. during the movie, everyone in the cinema was practically communicating each other while I was msging with AB the whole time, heh :) then, we went for a mamak for awhile and went back by bus to LRT KJ station. from there, AB, Eri and Rock were going to pick me up and M waited till they arrived. said my goodbyes to him and the others as AB has arrived at the other side of the road. got in the car and the four os uf were off to Mosin. since I hadn't eaten anything, I had my first meal of the day there. we just chilled there and basically, the night was all about boost, drugs, weed and etc -_-' oh well! though it was short and simple, it was still nice <3