Self Disciplined

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at 3:56 AM
I've decided to ground myself for several days from this Monday. I feel like Ive been going out too much already. I never failed to go out everyday and every night since the past weeks. the main reason is to make my parents feel better about me la actually, hah. if it wasn't because of them, keluar till tak balik rumah pun tak per kot :) oh heck.

survived my first day by not going out, instead was sleeping the whole day. haih. didn't expect that there was a plan during the night till I checked outside of my house through my window and saw a familiar car. I was like 'eh, isn't that Fahim's? nah, impossible!' checked my phone and there was a missed call from Ilyas, a message from Nelza and a message from Fahim too. I was like 'heh?!' that must be Fahim, no doubt! but why was he here, I asked myself. so, I called Ilyas thinking that he was in the car too but no, he wasn't. he did tell me that we were going out to Rasta though but I was like 'wth?' cause I had no clue that we were going anywhere. I had to call Fahim up and explained to him and at the same time, tell him that I wasn't following. oh my, I felt bad :S in the end, I found out that Hrrs was supposed to tell me but I guess he had his reasons. whatever it is, I survived my first night of not going out yo! it was tough, but I got through it <3 YEAY :)

this thing will only last till this Saturday, I think. hopefully, Ill be out to an event on Saturday and watch two teams kick some ball during the night with my loved ones ;)