Deep Cut

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 6:17 AM
you cut me deeper than any blade could.

its 6 plus in the morning and as I'm chatting with you now, GOD! you're breaking me man ;/ we haven't been chatting for about weeks (excluding the daily messaging la) and you started of by saying things that would be last thing Id want to hear around this time? wtf lah AB. stop it lah. as much as you want to fill me up about the details about her and as much as I was willing to hear it before this, stop it. just stop it. I was fine about it cause you'd want to share things with me and let me know about you two but now, it just hurts okay? I think Im done.

I think I'm backing off. I just might, you know?

I'm a mess and your words just give me time,
To give you a waste of time.
One of those nights,
When you leave me for no reason,
I'll give you a reason.

Is this another goodbye?

HAIH.