College, Friends, Love

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 12:51 AM
as it was planned, Ilyas, Mirul, Aishah and I went to SEGi college today about 3+pm. it wasn't just the four of us, Tot and Faye joined us too. the main purpose we went there was to get Ilyas' offer letter, but two cars were heading there just because of that? ahah. oh well, all for one and one for all huh? lol :) there, we met this one counselor named Rohayu and she was simply nice lah to us. she gave us some advices and some beneficial informations that some of us needed to know too. while we were discussing about some stuff, I noticed this Arabian looking guy passed by outside of the room and God damn, he was hot <3 he's not all that though, but I really liked his style and gahhh, such a good eye candy! hehe. back to the lady, she even brought us around the campus as well. the campus was not bad lah, pretty cool <3 :)

then, we decided to hang out around OU and catch a movie there. as planned the night before, we bought tickets for Evolusi KL Drift yo! haha. since the boys wanted to foos, I took the chance to have a talk with Aishah and we ended up chilling at A&W. suddenly, I saw Yasmin across the restaurant and so we ran towards each other and hugged so tight that we didn't want to let go of each other <3 oh I miss her so much. she joined us and we did some catching up since it's been awhile since I last met her. minutes after that, Chin joined us. we hung out for awhile and then, gathered with the boys again at BK. Haziq and Syark managed to join us too. some of us were eating some snacks there, some were eating daughnuts while some were just chilling? errk, right. anyhow, got the chance to meet up with Diandra and Nad there! after soooo long, gosh.

after awhile, we went for the movies and hoho, enjoyed ourselves <3 lol. at the very end of the movie, Tot left the cinema and gone home though, hmmph. when the movie was done, we all thought it wasn't a bad movie sangat la, it was pretty okay actually except for the ending though! tergantung, perrgh. ala, typical lah. met up with Aiman after that and Harris too. Amirul was shopping while the others were just looking around and before we went for our dinner, said our goodbyes to Aiman as he wanted to leave. we chose to have our dinner at Piccadilly and so two cars were heading there. not long after that, Aiman joined us back and I dont even know why :S oh well! after everyone was done with their dinner, Aishah gone home first and the others were practically just chilled there till midnight and went home after that. at least, that's what Ilyas, Harris, Mirul and I did la :)


The writings on the wall, you've read that I'll be gone but if you call my name, just know that I'll come running for one more night to spare with you. This is where I'm meant to be, don't leave me just yet. Your eyelids close when you're around me to shut me out and so I'll make my way across the frozen sea, beyond the blank horizon, where I can forget "you and me" and get a decent night's sleep. Well here I am, don't know how to say this.
This is for you.