OKAY, maybe I was being over dramatic about him talking about her to me. I might take all of the words I said in the previous blog, I said I might! I'm still re-thinking about it. HMM.
BUT that's not the point of this post anyway. I'm just simply happy >:) you want to know why?
read this.
nis says:
oh well, you gotta run right
nis says:
i guess ill ttyl kayyy (:
AB says:
hehehe
AB says:
if i can, i text u okay
AB says:
ur like my priest dah. tmpt i confessions
AB says:
haha
AB says:
love u la nis
NGEEEE! I know it's not like one of those sweet romantic moments where that particular someone says those three wonderful words, but heck, I don't give a fuck. I really dont, when it comes to him. I like him just the way he is for not being too lovey dovey. but yo, he actually said it first. OH MY!
I woke up this morning feeling miserable but now, I'm smiling back again. thanks to YOU <3
FYI, I might love you back.
:))