but, I didn't have a closer look at her. what I mean is, I just watched her from Laundry and gosh, she looked small from there, haha. though I didn't get to go all jolly with her songs, I celebrated Fifi's birthday eve there instead. it was sort of a private party, I guess. since I arrived with Wney, we met up with Dayah first and hung out for awhile. the party started late since the crowd came pretty late. well, I got the chance to meet some new mates and some familiar faces as well. as I could remember, the people who could make it were Wney, Dayah, Layla, Manda, Gamma, Hafiz, Fab, Taha, Syazwan, Hakem, Wais, Joe, Johny, Ilyas, Shahzman, Hana, Sam, Nasuha, Anand and etc.
during the party, I bumped into some friends as well such as Nikki, Miriam and Vanu. didn't expect them to be there but Im assuming they were celebrating their results, I guess :) I got the chance to meet Chiq too. oh man, it's been years since the last time I met that lady. for a moment, I accompanied Layla to pick Wais up from his friend's house and brought him to the party. unfortunately, when I got back, I could see that two people were already on the couch. damn, Wney didn't look so good and so did Syazwan. Syazwan was a different case, he was drunk aha. got Panadols for Wney but didn't want to wake her up so I just sat by both of those two people till the party finished. it ended around 230am and Gorey dropped by to hang out with Omar. was a pretty silly move la, cause Laundry was already closing la but anyhoo, it was pretty sweet of him to come all the way from AC to meet up.





after that, several people from the party decided to grab some food at Hartamas and so, I asked Gorey and Omar to go there too. we were hanging out at Bestari while those two were at Square, ish. and oh yeah, when we arrived there, there was a song named 'Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith and hahahaha, Layla, Wney, Gamma and I sang along mcm tak ingat dunia! God, that was fun, even though we were just in the car :) as we were hanging, Wney got the chance to meet her Yuza as well and as for Layla and I, it was our first time meeting him. like oh, finally! ;) both of us pulak yang cuak lebih, instead of Wney haha. whatever it is, glad that she got to spend time with him at the end of the night. later, we dropped off Gamma and Anand with his gf and we went to Lay's place and off we went to bed <3
Wney and Layla were already up by the time I woke up. Wney was already ready to go back while Layla was about to eat her lunch and yes, I always wake up late. since Wney couldn't joined us to visit Layla's mom at the hospital, I went with Layla's brother, Irfan and Wais instead, with Layla of course. the hospital was somewhere in Ampang and so, we got there and spent some time with her mom. at the same time, I was messaging with AB and God, do I miss him. he was supposed to be at Laundry the previous night but fuck, he didn't make it. haish. anyhow, I got back around 6+pm and slept till night. I think my new hobby would be sleeping lah :/
**Question Of The Week
while Layla, Wney and I were in the car to go back, they were asking to each other who was on their mind for that night and yeah, they had their own answers. then, they asked me. do you have any idea who was on my blood mind? instead of AB or even E, I was thinking of B.
fuck. shoot me. all this while, I'm in denial huh. God, what's wrong with me?