Let Me Go

Friday, March 14, 2008 at 4:58 PM
Just got back from my driving class and it was a different instructor. no longer Vinot, yet it's Mogan now :) he combined my class with this lady who apparently is a teacher in Pahang. got to know her a little bit while we were on our way to Shah Alam for our class. we stopped by Subang first by the way. oh I was so near to AC that I wish I could just hang there for a moment with anyone. ha-ha. anyhow! I had fun driving today, especially when it was Mogan and the fact that I had a partner to drive around with. the crappy part was I met Vinot there and guess he was shocked that I changed a different instructor other than him (it wasn't my decision, it was my parents'!). coincidently, that lady changed from Vinot to Mogan too, haha. and it was our first class together with Mogan pulak tu :) drove around, did the bukit thing, parked the car and did three corners. woohoo!

Okay. now, Im just dying to go out and to be more specific, Laundry, Curve. hello! Colbie Caillat is going to be there kottt. why wouldn't I want to go? I could calm my mind by just hearing her soothing voice. damn damn damn. things are fine at home, no nagging or even madness about the whole results incident, but still! what if am not able to go out and have fun? yeah yeah, I know. it's over already and there's just no way turning back but I should at least spend more time in my house to show some depressed-ness in myself, no? okayyy, Im starting to crap. shit, ain't good.

MA! NAK PERGI TGK COLBIE CAILLAT PLEASE? :)

*crossing my fingers. will ask her in a moment. but God, what if I could go? I've got nothing to wear! :O damn it. and dah lah I gotta wear something in red due to Fifi's birthday eve. whee <3 oh Ill try to put something on but what's more important, the GREEN light baby.

wish me luck !