anyway, my class was done about 1230pm and Vinod was driving this dude, Fauzie and I home. its been awhile since I met Fauzie yo. as I arrived home, made a cup of Milo Ice for myself and grabbed something to eat. several minutes later, Lynn's car was in front of the house already. Lynn and Baiti went to see my mom for awhile, while Zan was somewhere outside, talking on the phone. a minute after that, the four of us were on our way to Mid Valley, weehoo! the ride was oh so fun :) we were practically, shouting, laughing, cheering and all that, but that wasn't it. we were quite down for a moment too. long story! it didn't stop us from having fun though <3
the first thing that we did was window shopping. no, actually, Lynn who was the only one who shopped while the others window shopped. teehee. I'm broke, fyi! I need money! hmm, okay, that was stupid. what am I expecting? a thousand of dollars to fall from the sky? God! -_-' anywayyy! we had our lunch at All Stars and started catching up and all. it was nice, loved it :) after movies, we went shopping again but couldn't really find what Lynn wanted though. there weren't many choices, I guess. went into Topshop Topman and guess who I met? my ex-colleague, Adly! was kind of expecting to see him there anyway. approached him and we chatted for quite some time. it was nice, I missed him. got the chance to get to know his colleague, Faizal too. and apparently, he's got a crush on Zan ;)
after that, we walked to the bowling alley but dropped by for a minute at the arcade as I wanted to play Daytona with them. hehehe. insisted them to play along and they did, YEAY! this time, I didn't get first, in fact I got 3rd :( these two chinese dudes freaking beat me, ugh. I won between us girls though :D after we were done, went to the bolling alley and started playing. it's been a year or so since the last time I played this game but hey, I got three strikes in row. woohoo! five strikes for the whole game and hoho, won this game too! ;D Zan almost beat me though, oh the marks were so close! then, we headed to Starbucks as all of us felt like drinking coffee <3 there were some problems we had with our orders, but it was all good. the guy who served us was pretty nice too. hung out for awhile and off we went back to the parking lot. made a move there by 8pm and hoho, we drove around Bangsar first before heading to the highway. went back to Lynn's and stayed there for awhile. discussed about the big party this Saturday and Lynn sent us home after that.
I had an awesome time. I love you three <3
Im sorry for what happened between us before this. it was my fault, Im sorry. let us get back to where we were once in high school life. maybe that would be pretty hard to do but its okay, cause where we stand now, is great enough. I love each one of you, I swear and I mean it.
Lynn, I hate the fact that you're leaving soon ;'(
BZLA