Its All Good

Sunday, March 23, 2008 at 11:37 PM
5:03am, I got a call from an unknown number but I could sensed that it was coming from Subang by looking at the first number. it was E. my expectation was him to call me up right after Speedzone and tell me how it went and etc, but God, was I SO wrong! he sounded like he was high, but I was wrong again.

something SO unexpected happened and should not be discussed here.

woke up around 230pm and God, was I late! I was late for a meet up at Cineleissure and even F1 race! I was supposed to go for F1, I had my seat! but thanks to my sleepyhead, my mom took the ticket and went with my dad. ARGH! anyhow, I went to Cineleissure instead, for the Charm All Star Competition. went there alone and met up with Layla, Wney, Dayah and Manda while the performances were on already. not long after that, I met up with Harris, Mirul and this guy that I met on New Year's Eve, well, that's what I thought at first.

without even thinking, I said 'Hey, your hair!' I said that was because he shaved it like those soldier boys and just so you know, the guy that I met the other night has this bushy, messy kind of hair which I totally love! that dude didn't look exactly shocked or whatsoever and replied 'errrk, yeah, I pergi NS'. in my mind, I was like 'haa? NS? how could that be! the guy that I was thinking of is a college student now, a SEGi college student to be exact and could a student be in NS?'. from that minute, I knew I got the wrong person and so, I asked Mirul what was his name and he said it was Fitri. hohoho, though I couldn't remember the other guy's name, but I was sure that Fitri was NOT his name. and so yeahhhh, I got the wrong person, haha. confronted him and said sorry and all :)

then, Harris and I went up to see his ex and so, we met up. oh baby, let's just say she got pretty ticked off when she saw me and him 8) we walked off and since I haven't eaten, the guys and I headed to McD to grab some food. while walking, we took the chance to take a few pictures, in front of this windy machine (wth?) well, yeah :)



as we arrived, I got Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe as I have been craving it since the night that this S guy offered me one, hah. Fit and Mirul ordered their burgers too, but there were problems with our orders as the cashier was a new staff there, well, that's what I assumed. oh heck, we got over it and enjoyed our meal :) after that, there was this girl named __ (I forgot! sorry) wanted to see Harris, to give him something and so she did. she gave him a box of Big Apple. (come to think of it, I didn't get any! Harris, nakkkkkkkkkkkk! haha) anyway, we went back to Cineleissure and I hung out with my girls back, while the boys were playing fusball. while I was watching, the performances at the end of the show was AWESOME! I got to watch the Charm All Star Junior team and Senior team as well, but HANDS DOWN to this team from Thailand yo <3 they were just OH WOW! IT TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT, I MEAN RIGHT ON :D haha. by that, I meant it was simply superb.



the girls decided to eat after that performance and so, we started moving downstairs. while we were going there, we bumped into Izzati and God do I miss her! thank God you approached me babe, gahhh! we seriously need to talk syg. then, Layla, Wney and Dayah were already ahead of me and I was kind of left behind. my bad for taking some time with Izzati, hehe. at the same time, they announced that D*Starz won for the competition! and so, as seniors of D*Starz, they were cheering and ran down to the ground floor to be with the other cheerleaders. haha, it was pretty funny as I was watching them from far. though I managed to follow them, I couldn't see traced them anymore. they were poof, gone! thankfully, I met up with Aisya, Iffat, Hana, Aznam, Hani, Zai, and Najee at the spot where I wasn't with those three girls anymore. tried calling but none of them picked up. as the guys wanted to leave the place, I followed them back. Fit was driving but oh heck, none of us in the car had driving license yo. thumbs up to Fit's cds as they were all good! (Y)

dropped the other girl home somewhere in PJ and were on our way to my place pulak. while we were in the car, we noticed and admired the sunset outside. it was simply nice. thought of stopping at this one corner, but it wasn't a good spot to stop, haih. but, we managed to stop in front of Sri Permata and took some pictures there and obviously we could see the sunset from there. oh it was beautiful. made a move from there and I got home around 730pm.



"Hey girlfriend for a day <3" haha, such a short day but it was all good :)