Joy Is Crushed

Friday, March 28, 2008 at 3:40 AM
on the 25th of February, I went out with AB, E and their friends to Hartamas and to Subang. they came pretty late, about 10pm and hung out for hours till 3am. AB with his two friends sent me home <3

on the the 27th of February, I went out with AB, E and their friends again to hang around Kelana Jaya. I went out around 3am and got home around 530am by the way.

these two outings were very COMPLICATED. of all people, these two guys had to be there, at the same time, same place. bloody hell! why can't I get a simple life?

I was happy ever since the first outing, but now, at this exact second, Im no longer happy. thanks for taking 'em away. it's breaking, this heart's breaking, again.


those kisses were meaningless. don't kiss me the next time you see me, please. yet again, I don't think I can avoid it. FUCK! I hate mixed signals. tell me write off, are you STILL going for her or what?