Woah

Friday, January 11, 2008 at 7:02 PM
10th of Jan : 8th day of working

decided to go with the other workers in the morning and so, I got up and got ready. by the time I was looking for some stuff, Izyan msgd me and informed and that she was in front of my house already. daymn! started to panic. but dad somehow said that he'll be sending me off to work today so, I called Izyan and said sorry to her. ugh, I felt so guilty. and oh, did I say that I didn't know exactly what time Ill be starting my shift? well, yeah, I had no idea! I forgot to check the previous night, great. after knowing that my dad would send me off, I fell to my bed and continued sleeping till 1030am. then, I had an instinct that Ill be starting at 11am today. oh fuck, I'M LATE! dad didn't send, in fact, Kak Long and Fie did. they wanted to go to ou as well, so yeahhh. with Fie's driving, I got there on time! phew! alhamdulillah.

when I arrived, I was dressed like a total maniac. it didn't match, I didn't like my outfit ugh. the uniform for that day would be my pink top and guess what? my mom just washed it this morning and gosh, it was WET! thought by using the iron at my shop would help but daymn, I think it made it worst as it was a steam-iron, haish. Aril tried to help me but I had no choice but to wear it as I was already late for my job already. wore my black cardigan to cover my ugh-wet-top. Dee helped me by making it look like a jacket instead of me covering my whole top, to avoid me from smelling so-ugh later on. thanks babe. went for briefing, Samier took over and oh gosh, once again, thank you God for not giving me any questions :) and DAYMN, for putting me in Topshop for today. its not that I don't like ladies clothes, I just find men's clothes better and easier! aha.

I was told to handle 'Iris' part but I was like whatthefuck, what the hell is that? haih, see! I told you men's stuff are so much easier. anyhow, it was the bag and the shoes area that I had to take care of. my partner was Jay and he was like "okay, aku dgn kau jaga taman bunga ni. we have the suite overthere (while showing the style advisor's room), the toilet (showing the fitting room), the motel (our unused store room) and lastly, our beautiful taman bunga ni". hahaha, Jay oh Jay :) it was BOH-RING handling those stuff at the back even though there were so many customers that I was almost feel like dying (not enough oxygen, betul!). I admit that I did nothing till my break time except for standing at one corner, talked to two-three customers, went inside the unused store room to talk on the phone, communicated with mak cik generator, and smsed with some people. I BREAK RULES, YES I DO AND I'M AWARE OF THAT.

by the time it was 3pm, break time woot! didn't know where to go, I swear. the mall was so crowded, that I feel like kicking everyone to give me some air to breathe or maybe to walk. in the end, I met up with Manda and Gamma and had my break with them. we ended up going to O'Bryan's and ate there. Manda brought some food from home while I had to go to KFC to get my food. thought of mcD but I guess mcD would be more expensive. anyhow, I bought the colonel burger which was so small! haih, what to do, kena berjimat :l I enjoyed my food back to O'Bryan's with the other two and Joe joined after that. ate my medicine and went up to my shop five minutes before my break ends, woot.

haa! after my break, baru rasa I was actually working! haha. I helped around, I was doing runner, fitting room and others. it all started when Dee gave me a discount top for me to put back somewhere in front of the shop and bang, I was asked to do this and that by the customers. then, was entertained for awhile by Ilyas and Fahim to talk about tonight's plan and all. went to Topman for awhile to look for Ilyas' tshirts and the others started to crowd as well. at least I got to hang for a little while with them even though I wasn't supposed to. I wasn't even supposed to be in Topman! just when I turned around, I saw Samier was looking at me and shit, said bye to the boys and left to Topshop. handling Topshop was definitely a different feeling. what can I say? girls go gugugaga when they see things that are nice and they would not want to miss the chance to try 'em out ;) well, I understood the feeling but still! PFFT! haha

being in Topshop with Hadi, Mas, Lydia, Syafiq, Asma', Sarah and Ejan was pretty fun. talked to Hadi most of the times as we get along pretty well. and oh, bumped into Dina and catch up for awhile. geez, I miss schoolmates ;P after that, helped Sarah with fitting room and my gosh, that was tiring! but I only had to do it for a moment, not even an hour cause my shift was about to be over whee! didn't know Hadi was the same shift as me and so, we stopped our work together and went inside to the staff room to get ready. Kelvin was being a total sucker. he fucking forced Hadi to buy him a bread during his work time just because Hadi owes him, ugh asshole lah you nih. at the same time, Hadi was talking to Adi about tonight's plan and Kelvin was just being simply rude to them by interfering the conversation haih! Hadi asked me to accompanied him to the bakery shop and so I did, since I had nothing to do while waiting for Ilyas.

on the way there, Hadi and I just got to know each other a little bit more. nice dude, really. not forgetting a hunk ;) haha. we went to Bread Story at first since Kelvin wanted his sausage bun to be from there but it was finished, so we went to the Baker's Cottage. grabbed it, walked back to the shop and passed him the food. then, Hadi said he better get going while I had to as well. changed my clothes and as I was about to leave the shop, the boys arrived woohoo. Ive met them a couple of times but never get the chance to ask their names, but oh heck, we were off to the parking lot to leave ou. Ilyas and I paid the parking ticket and when we arrived at the car, the other dudes were doing some 'free show' wey haha. they took their clothes off and changed with a new one -_- right! off we went to Janggut to grab a bite.

as I had no money, I just ordered milo tarik while the boys ate some nasi lemaks and maggi goreng. it was cool lah to hang with them as they didn't treat me as some stranger. I felt like I could really blend in, coolness. after everyone was done, it was time to get the other car at Fahim's. parked the car somewhere around Fahim's and Nelza and her boyfriend came along. Nelza brought her super cool camera and some started to cam whore. example : Ilyas, who was wearing my jacket and posed (peace). haha :) after Fahim was done, two cars were on the way to Harris's to pick him up. I was with Habib and Ilyas while Fahim was driving Alan and Nelza. Harris went inside our car and off we went to Syark's place plak. Fahim wasn't in a good mood that time as he threw a glass bottle to the road (its cool, understandable lah). waited for Syark for wooh, lama lah :P while waiting, all of them were cam whoring woot. Harris plak, was on the phone with his love, hoho. manja sial ;P finally, Syark was done, joined in the other car and off we went to Hartamas.

raced cars, scream our lungs out, laughed at stupid jokes. yup, that's what we did while we were on the way to our destination. arrived at Square and ordered four shishas. too much to describe, so basically, it was FUN that time :) and oh, in the end, the whole staffs of Topman and Topshop was there woohoo -_-' I didn't dare to look but I got the chance to say hi to Hadi, Adi and Adam. Adam was with his gf, Ejan, Jay, Lydia and so many more were there as well.








by 130am, left the place and went back to the cars. Harris and Fahim challenged themselves to run to this one corner, topless! and they did woohoo. Alan joined them as well aha. since the dudes were still up for another plan while Ilyas and I felt like going home, Fahim and Harris drove the both of us home first while Habib drive Alan home at Titiwangsa, kot? whatever it is, said my goodbyes to them and got home safely. thanks Fahim :) but FUCK, I left my jacket in Habib's car and I left my keys in my room. couldn't go in so had to call dad to open up the door for me. instead of dad, mom opened the door. dum dum dum!

OVER ALL, it was an AWESOME day and night. Thanks to all of the people whom Ive mentioned above. it was nice meeting new people :) maybe we could hang more? teehee. thanks, bye :)


Rock and roll, baby.
Don't you know that we're all alone now?
I need something to sing about.
Rock and roll, hey
Don't you know, baby, we're all alone now?