Unexpected

Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 1:34 AM
12th of Jan

woke up early woohoo. HAR HAR, late again, DUH! planned to wake up by 8am to study for my Undang test that Ill be sitting for at 2pm but pfft, woke up around 11am. didn't really study, honest! all I did was went online and get some inspirations haha. Fahim gave me some courage and, so did Lynn and Zan as I called them up while they were having their amali course. anyhow, Abang dropped me at my driving school by 2pm and started waiting for the other students to arrive. and oh know what? Aishah couldn't find her IC and I forgot to bring my phone! HAIH haha. but after half an hour or so, she found it and arrived at the school. same goes to Akmal and Kye. (yeay, friends to sit the test with! :D)

on the way there, I was super hungry and asked Kye's help to buy me some snack from Shell since we stopped by to isi minyak for a while. oh by the way, there were two cars and GOSH, both of the drivers of each car were speeding like fcuk! sumpah wey! I was like 'they're not showing good examples to us, the drivers-wanabees mannn' haha. though, it was super COOL <3 felt like I was in Fast and Furious skjap ;) arrived somewhere in Klang and gosh, crappy place again haish. the place was so packed plak tu pffft. arrived about 3+pm but all of us took the Undang test at 6+pm. imagine how long we waited there doing nothing other than going to Shell to shop for food and hung out among us four (Nis, Sha, Kye, Akmal).

Sha left the room first even though I came in earlier than her wooh, pressure! btw, she informed that she PASSED, yeah! I wasn't ready to click 'OK' yet so I waited till I had 5 minutes more and dum dum dum, I PASSED :D went outside to fool around with Sha by telling her I failed but haha, tak jd ;P thought I passed right on the dot, but actually I got 44 out of 50 without studying? not trying to be proud here, serious but mcm sumpah terkejut! and about Sha's results, you gotta ask her wey ;) Kye went out a few minutes after me and daymn, another two corrects to the passing marks man. Its Okay Kye. could see he was pretty frustrated. even worse, when Akmal went out and said he passed as well, but glad he did cause it was already his third. whatever is it Kye, you can do it punya, kay?

around 7+pm, we left Klang and agn, both drivers were driving like racers wooh! they were MAD okayyh. every second, we felt like we could just bang a car or even a lorry -_- anyhow, arrived safely at 8.05pm (tgk jam masa tu ;D) and decided to lepak with Ilyas and the others after that. hung out with Kye for awhile to calm him down and to wait for his brother to pick him up as well. then, Sha and I went to KFC to have our dinner. makan cakap makan cakap cakap :) Ilyas called and informed that they've arrived already. went down and bumped into Ilyas and Alan at the stairs. then, met Habib and Nelza outside of KFC to go to out destination tonight, Hartamas agn. gila gila, ya da ya da, dah sampai, ordered a few shishas. this time tak sampai 4 :( whatever it is, it was still funnn. left before 1130pm and sent Nelza home and it was my turn after that. Sha was sent home as well. yeah yeah, we have curfews, KINDA :P (ala, I sebab kerja at 8am tmrw okayh :P) but to make my parents feel better, it was better to balik by 12am lgpun. and so yeah, I did WOOT.

another night with them. next week ada lagi, JOM :)