well, hello bloggers! guess who's back to blogspot :)
yeah, I know Ive missed a lot and I know it's been a really long time since the last time Ive updated my blog. I can assure you that I would not be able to blog about the shits and the goods that has happened to me in the past few weeks, yet I'll try my best to remember back and type 'em out.
now now, where do I begin? :)
on the 14th of January, I was working for afternoon shift and as it was planned, the STRONG picked me up from my workplace and we were headed to a mamak somewhere in Setiawangsa called Jumma. that night, there were Habib, Fahim, Ilyas, Syark, Alan and another two of Alan's friends. we went there obviously to shisha and lepak among ourselves. we were there till 2am and somehow, all of us were heading to Genting. yeah, for fun without any preparations or others. it was just simply spontaneous. we got there about 3am and did our thing for hours there and by that, I mean we went crazy and took some photographs. despite the fact we didn't have any cameras, we just used Alan's camera phone. then, we headed home around 5am and wanted to go eat Nasi Lemak Kampung Bharu but it was closed and in the end, we ended up in Subang and we ate at Pelita. got home safely about 830am the next morning. slept for a few hours and I was off to work around 1pm. damn, it was simply awesome! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://bp2.blogger.com/_xCaj6zpcXQ8/R9kU8mLJAgI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/1hgimGdyTM0/s1600-h/l_b6e53d9fe9ed0f6654d073b12f3f0852.jpg">








on the 17th of january, was working for the morning shift and finished work at 630pm. that night, the band Seven which performed at our school prom night was performing at Laundry and the vocalist of the band invited us to come and have a look at 'em. since Wney and I are such big fans of him, and by that I mean Bobo, we didn't miss it for the world :) I was with Layla, Wney, Aishah, Gamma, Johny, Nasha and her boyfriend. we enjoyed Seven's performance and stayed outside for awhile to get some drinks. while we were there, we met Dayah and Faiz. then, I went back home with Gamma and Johny but before that, we stopped by at some mamak to meet their friend who apparently is a very good friend of my colleague's. hah, what a small world my friend. anyhow, got the chance to talk to Johny on the way back and I was sent home safely. another FUN moments with beloved <3 style="font-family:georgia;">
on the 20th of January, I'm quite sure I was out after work. I think I was out with STRONG to Hartamas. can't recall much but Im sure it was still oh fun :)
on the 26th of January, it was Quicksilver Revolution Tour II day, yeah! went there with my STRONG boys and that would be Habib, Fahim, Alan, and Ilyas. we met with the other boys as such Syark, Jabul and Eppy at Pyramid and gathered at Mcdonald. we had a quick meal there and hah, I met Eri there. got the chance to talked to him and was off to the party at Sunway Lagoon with the boys. long story to short, I expected more, more in many ways. I was looking forward for the party before, but I didn't get the 'fun' that I was hoping for. none of us had fun I assumed. YET, the night was still young. we continued our night by lepaking at Taman Aman among the five of us. just those four dudes and I. had a really good time with them that time while we were waiting for Syark, Jabul and Eppy to arrive. we were there because Syark said he was throwing a party for his sister by the way. the whole crowd arrived about 11pm and the bbq party was started! the birthday girl and her friends came along and apparently, the birthday girl was Jabul's girlfriend, hah. oh heck. Harris joined the party and Habib's brother as well. we barbecued those chickens, drink those beverages and partied like maniacs at the skate park there. unfortunately, I had to get back home at 2am and so I did. however it is, it was fucking awesome <3
on the 1st of February, went to Hartamas with my STRONG mates after I finished working. since I finished working at 630pm, I was supposed to party with my girlfriends and others to celebrate Manda's birthday eve at PD (but the plan changed to some hotel in KL) but ended up not going for it. anyhow, we do what we do best being STRONG, lol ! which was shisha till we drop, ahha. it was the night before our big plan to go to Genting for the second time. now, the second trip was planned ;) we all got home by midnight to get a good night rest before the big trip.
on the 2nd of February, (Happy Birthday Manda btw!) I got up around 6am in the morning as my dad woke me up and informed me that Aishah was on the phone, house phone. she called to make sure I was awake and we discussed some stuff and jyeah, I was totally up for it! though I didnt get enough sleep, I was wide awake baby! unfortunately, Aishah cancelled last minute because of some particular reason and couldn't joined us. though I lost my partner, I still went for it. two cars were in front of my house about 730am and imagine how noisy it was, oh my! ahah. Habib's car was full with Haziq, Ilyas, Harris and Zegi, so I rode with Fahim, Alan and Nelza. Syark and Dayla joined our car after that and we headed to Jumma first to have our breakfast and met up with Nelza's boyfriend, Nazlan there as well. after that, off we went to Genting! WHEEE!
let the pictures describe the awesome-ness, ahha :D





at first, the whole plan was for two days but we ended up going back about 7ishpm as Nelza, Nazlan and Harris went back already. plus, it was raining and we were frigging wet and we just couldn't do anything else other than looking for some place to heat up ourselves, ahah. though our plan was almost coming to an end, we continued our journey by hanging out at Rasta. everyone who went to Genting were there, even those three who went back earlier than us. Tot followed along as well. since it has been a tiring day, all of us decided to go back after hanging for a few hours there. said our goodbyes and I followed Tot, Harris and Ilyas back home. gahhh, fucking awesome lah :)
on the 3rd of February, Aishah and I went for our second driving course. when we reached there, we met up with Fauzie. unfortunately, he was in a different course. after learning about engines and all of those craps, hehe, we went back to our driving school and decided to lepak at our place, Oldtown White Coffee bebeh! Fauzie joined us as well. after that, called Ilyas up to join us as well. instead of him alone, Habib, Haziq, Harris and Sean joined too. surprisingly, my sister Ayu was there too with Hasinah. I had no idea why she was pissed at me sedangkan it has been weeks or maybe days since the last time I met her. well, let's just say it wasn't our best way as sister to greet each other there. oh well! by 8pm, Aishah and I made a move and look for a cab to come back to my home while the boys went to Hartamas.
on the 4th of February, went to Hartamas with the STRONG around 9pm till midnight. okay, sumpah tak ingat what happened actually :S
on the 6th of February, as it was a day before Chinese New Year, I started working in the morning and finished by 4pm. I waited for Izyan, Irwen and Fadhli so that I could go back with them. at the mean time, I hung out with Gamma and Ilyas When everyone was done with work, we spent time some time by playing fusball and snooker. haha, it was fun :) then, we had our dinner at Rasta and ordered shisha as well. while the four of us were enjoying our meal, Fahim came by surprise and informed that he was picking me up to hang out with him and the others. I felt confused and stuck in between. though I said I'd be joining him and Haziq, I asked them to wait for awhile and let me spend more time with GBK (gang balik kerja), hehe. since they decided to drop by at Cineleissure to meet Helmi, I said my goodbyes to them and joined Fahim and Haziq who were at the other table. after awhile, we made a move and picked up Ilyas and Sean. as it was a public holiday, our normal spot which is Hartamas was closed and so, we ended up going to Laundry. Met up with Layla and Gamma there too. since Nasha wanted to go out, Layla and I went to pick her up at their place. we arrived back to Laundry and the group became bigger when Alan and his friends joined as well. not just that, Ilyas, Johny and Hana tagged along too. since everyone was quite hungry, all of us decided to eat Nasi Lemak somewhere in Paramount. we went crazy, we ate, we joked and finally went home about 4am. another superb night <3
on the 13th of February, (Happy Birthday Aishah!) I decided to do a little catching with my two darlings, Lynn and Zan. we planned to hang out at our usual place, Starbucks. because of some reasons, Lynn couldn't make it last minute so in the end, it was just Zan and I. it was really nice to talk to her for hours, like non stop, ahha. let's just say, we had a lot of catching up stuff to do ;) after hours sitting in Starbucks, we decided to have dinner at the nearest Sushi King. since it was Aishah's birthday, she had plans for the night and I had to leave twenty minutes after I just reached Sushi King. I didn't even get the chance to eat my Soft Shell Crab, oh darn it! haha oh heck. sadly, I had to leave Zan and followed Aishah to Subang as that night's plan was to hang out with the girls at AC. later, Wney joined us and so did Gorey. Blong was supposed to come as well but he had exams the next day, so whatever lah. well, Eri decided to drop by and spend some time with me and took the chance to meet the rest. at the same time, Haziq planned to hang out with me and came all the way from KL, I think and reached Subang. before Haziq came, Eri went back home, then Layla, Najib and Hazwan joined us. God knows what got into Haziq, he said the table was too crowded and refused to sit at the same table. yet, he asked me to join his table, haish. before I did go to his table, Gorey made a move to go home. got the chance to hung out with Haziq and Aiman for awhile but Wney and the birthday girl, Aishah had to go home. as I was going back with Layla, we spent more time there. after that, my STRONG mates such as Habib, Fahim and Haziq joined us at the table. time was running out and so, Layla, Hazwan, Najib and I went home. I got home about 2am, thanks to Layla for driving me home. I had fun <3
on the 14th of February, (Happy Valentine's Day) I went out to Hartamas with some of the STRONG mates. it was Ilyas, Habib, Fahim and I. Baby joined us too. I was supposed to be at AC with Layla, Wney and the others but I just couldn't find a way to go there. I was supposed to be at Laundry to celebrate Lansap Valentine's Party too but gah! it was a pretty fuck up night for me, knowing that Hartamas was dead and I was not with my date, if I had one lah. ahha. anyhow, the night didn't go on till midnight as everyone wanted to go back by 12am. as we were in Kelana Jaya already, Fahim and I decided to continue our night by hanging out at Janggoat. so, Habib dropped us there and sent Ilyas and Baby home. not long after that, Habib joined us too even though he said he wanted to go home early to get his sleep. so, the three of us sat there till Haziq and Aiman joined us around 2am. since those two had arrived, Habib knew that they would take care of us and so, he left and went home. I wanted to follow him back but he was in a bad mood. oh heck. after that, the four of us headed to Haziq's house and went dog hunting. we went to Bangsar as well to meet with Haziq's and Aiman's old friends for about half an hour. we went back to PJ area and continued looking for dogs, haha. oh by the way, I was just watching them. I swear I did not hurt any dogs. while we were there, Aiman got a phone call from Ilyas and I was informed that my dad was god damn pissed off. Aiman asked Haziq and Fahim to get their asses in the car and sent me home. I reached home about 4am. wasn't such a wonderful outing but damn, it was memorable lah.
on the 17th of February, it was my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mama! <3>:) and oh, my closest thing at work place resigned on this day. Diandra oh, you fucking left me :P we were supposed to quit on the same day, lady! oh heck, I still love her <3
on the 20th of February, I was working for afternoon shift and so, I finished working at 10pm. since the whole staff of Topshop Topman One Utama planned a late night movie at 12am that night, I asked my dad not to pick me just yet. after working, Mus, Ejan, Jay, Emy and I followed our supervisor, Steven and were headed to Ejan's and Jay's house. by the way, they're roommates. we hung out for quite some time at their house and went to raid their rooms, hehe. after that, we went to Uptown and Onnie joined us too. we had dinner together and it was quite nice, as we were hanging out as friends and not as working people. during dinner, our ex-staff called Onnie and we were doing the whole 3G thing with him. it was nice to errk, see and talk to him again :) then, we left Uptown and went back to OU for the movie by 12am. as we arrived at GSC, everyone was already there. those who came were : Kak Sidt with her boyfriend Abg Herri (guitarist of Bittersweet btw :D), Lydia with her dad & boyfriend, our manager David, Adam with his girlfriend Vivien, Ariel with his girlfriend, Samier with his girlfriend, Yus with his girfriend, Asma' with her boyfriend, Kay Kay, Mus, Ejan, Jay, Emy, Onnie, Steven and I. well, I guess that was it. maybe I missed a few, woops. we conquered two long rows wey ;) we were watching Jumper and damn, it was awesome! the movie finished by 2am and Mus was following me home. Dad picked us up and we were home by 3am on the 21st of Feb. working life rocks wey <3 style="font-weight: bold;" size="4">
on the 22nd of February, I went to OU to meet up with layla to have a brunch with her. we just wanted to talk to each other while having a meal before she started working. that morning as well, I was supposed to attend a staff meeting of Topshop Topman but heh, I woke up late and heck I was excused pun :) after the brunch, sent Layla to her shop and hung out at La Senza for quite some time and wandered around alone while waiting for my mom to wake me up. at the same time, Mus accompanied me walking around till he had to go back. then, I waited for my mom at the new wing taxi stand and gosh, it was god damn hot. saw my mom's car and at the same time, I saw Lynn, Zan and Baiti who just arrived. I couldn't say much as my mom was rushing. later after that, I went out with my sister, Ayu and I ended up not going for the dinner plan that the three girls planned. I also decided to join the STRONG for a night outing. two cars arrived in front of my house, it was Habib's and Fahim's. I rode with Fahim and Alan while Ilyas, Nelza were in Habib's. we picked up their friends and that would be M and Azwan. then, we were off to Al-kalaa, Damai in Ampang. I have to say, that place was awesome :) we went inside the tent that was fully decorated in red and ordered some food, drinks and obviously shisha. since I wasn't exactly prepared to go out that night, I just brought rm3 and my ATM card, well that's what I thought. when Fahim and I excused ourselves to look for an ATM machine in Setiawangsa, I discovered that my ATM card wasn't with me. ohmygah, I felt miserable! I didn't have money to pay for shisha, I menyusahkan Fahim who drove me all the from Ampang to Setiawangsa and I felt so bad that I couldn't pay for his minyak kereta. so sorry Fahim :( anyhow, Fahim made me feel better as we arrived there back and as he promised to send me home by 12am, he did. we got the chance to even meet Haziq. M and Azwan decided to follow us back as well and off we went back to PJ. thanks for night man, I needed it <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://bp0.blogger.com/_xCaj6zpcXQ8/R9kmMGLJBKI/AAAAAAAAAfc/L0Ai7zZ4l3k/s1600-h/DSC_0438+ii.jpg">
on the 24th of February, it was my last day of working ;( :D not just me, it was Kay Kay's last day as well. thought of coming early for work but oh typical me, I was late for work. and trust me, it wasn't my first. I think it was my tenth time -_-' anyhow! both of us were practically counting each hour, each minute and each second. my last day was nice lah, really. everyone was so laid back and customers were not many, HOORAY! during break plak, Layla and Wney came to spent time with me. we went to Arena at first and since I was still hungry and craved for waffle, we went to A&W after that, hehe. went back for work and I was late for about 30mins but oh heck! I managed to cam whore with some of my colleagues and after that, I spent time with my GBK friends, Izyan, Irwen and Fadhli. Siti was supposed to join us but she couldn't make it. firstly, we went to the bowling place and played fusball and pool. trust me, whenever we play fusball together, everything will start to go all cuckoo! haha. it was best lah over all lah :) then, we decided to have our dinner at somewhere new and so, we went to Murni in ss2 and enjoyed our food there. cam whore a little bit more and went home about 1am. thanks, it was awesome lah <3


on the 26th of February, (Happy Birthday Mus and Hafiz!) I had my first ever driving lesson. woke up god damn early about 9am and screw the instructor for taking his own sweet time to reach at the driving school, ahha. well, prcatically I just had the lesson at that bloody circuit for two hours. PFFT. but still, it was cool knowing that I actually moved the car, haha <3
on the 27th of February, it was my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Ayah! <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer;" src="http://bp2.blogger.com/_xCaj6zpcXQ8/R9ksfmLJBoI/AAAAAAAAAjM/mts2ukQofA8/s200/DSCN8210+ii.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5177218167973938818" border="0">
on the 28th of February, it was Fadh's last day of working and so, I decided to celebrate with the GBK gang after Izyan, Irwen and of course Fadh finished working. it wasn't just me who joined, Siti did too. in fact, we went together. since I followed Siti's ride, I followed her to a her private clinic somewhere in KL. she had some bussiness to do and later then, we were off to OU. we had lunch for hours at Fish&Co. we were practically the only customers there anyway. after that, we went to watch Step Up Two! and god, it was fucking amazing la wey! haha. Moose is oh so mine <3>then, Izyan, Irwen, Siti and I went to play some fusball games. oh this time, we were pretty darn good ;) haha. Fadh came along along after that and so we left to have our dinner. wanted to look for the new Rasta and so we did. haha, guess what? it wasn't officially open yet! but we noticed that when we were at the restaurant already, pfft. anyhow, we went to Uptown instead. makan makan makan and then balik around 1am, I think? oh heck, it was cool <3
on the 29th of February, Layla sayang planned for a night out at Curve. since Layla was working that day, Wney and I went to OU straight from our homes and met there. while waiting for Layla, we wandered around first since we had several hours till Layla finishes her work. on the same day, Harris was in OU and so, the three of us were hanging. at the same time, we wanted to catch a movie, well, at least Wney and I. Harris refused, at first but we managed to pujuk-ed him between the movie and getting high after all :) we watched Step Up Two by the way. yeah bebeh, it was my second time and was still diggin' it <3>
on the 5th of March, I went shopping with Wney sayang in OU. this day was only for shopping and it was just the both of us <3 style="font-family:georgia;">
on the 6th of March, I went to OU about 6pm and met up with Aishah there. while we were there, I didn't feel comfortable with the top that I was wearing (sedangkan baru beli the previous day, gah), so I bought another new top and wore it straight and hey, it was a guys' top. hoho, who gives a damn. we were supposed to meet up with Wney there but due to miscommunication, she was in Curve already ;P so, we headed there as soon as possible and since we decided to walk from OU to Curve, we grabbed a few sandwiches from Subway and ate 'em while we were walking, teehee. finally, we got there and met Wney in one of the toilets along the Street (not planned eh). after that, met up with Chin and since Aishah wanted to get a new top too (just because mayonnaise fell onto her tank top, tak obvious punnn), we went back into Curve since we were in Cineleissure before that. later, we went to Starbucks and grabbed some food and drinks there. we met up with Layla there too as the plan was supposed to be all of us hanging out anyway. then, Aishah, Chin and I went to Laundry first and we all met the BB boys (too many to mention). we even saw our superstar of the night who is our good friend, Hameer with his band. he was the purpose all of us went there anyway. then, Wney and I first so that we could be in front of the stage and joined the crowd. Ask Me Again which Hameer was in that band started performing and the fun began :) before Estrella was up next, Wney and I went outside and had a sit with the others. there were Layla, Wais, Manda, Gamma, Hafiz, Sam, Fifi and etc. since I didn't know how I was going home, I decided to go home with Aishah which was really last minute. got home by 12am and some dudes even msged me and asked where was I. haha, sadly, I was already home, boys :l damn, I missed out Estrella and Seven Collared Tshirt okay! anyhow, I still had fun <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhNOb5VCAfRhJGDIYjwykhUSNzQo0ASNrGJ9c0RzTlK5JMTPT52EACah40d_lVPbPx8NwuN14WXdQi6BqtSK2OKPhphSonVJhMb14RefKA-12qcBLlVYxPj99J8PDSK9XCV3Y8jbBozCVXI/s200/curve+9.3++%282%29.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5177243495396083602" border="0">
on the 7th of March, I had driving class for the second time and guess what? I woke up late and so, I was late for my class! even the driving school had to call me up and in a way, they were the ones who woke me up hehehe. was on the phone with Kak Intan and she said Im given 30 minutes to get ready and my instructor, Vinoed will be fetching me up. when he reached my house, I was told to drive. in my mind, I was like "dude! this is my second class for God sake!" but oh heck, I got through it :) I went driving on the highway for my second class and oh boy, my engine died! haha :D oh heck, it was still a cool experience <3 style="font-weight: bold;" size="4">
on the 11th of February, it was the day that our table mates went out for an outing :) woke up damn early and by that, I mean it was around 10am. since Layla said she was picking me up that day, I asked her what time was she picking me up and she said in an hour. I went online first and then, got ready. went out as Layla has arrived and went back to her place. had breakfast and woke Aishah up by calling her. while waiting for Layla to mandi, I watched CSI hehe. around 12+pm, we left the house and picked Aishah up and off we went to OU. after meeting up with Baiti and Lynn in MPH, we went to Manda in La Senza since she was working and couldn't joined us. then, Wney came along not longer after that and we went to GSC to get our movie tickets. after a longggg time, we decided to watch 'Anak', ngeh :P after that, we decided to eat at Charms and were on our way there. as we were walking, we met our beloved discipline teacher, Pn Mary. hohoho. all of us hugged her, in shocked definitely and had a chit chat with her. it was so unecpected yet, it was nice :) as we got at Charms, we met our school mates which were Boh and Kuan. we had our lunch there and did some catching up among ourselves. not to be forgotten, there was a chiq came up to us and started asking questions like 'so how old are you guys?' and talked about colleges and stuff. weird, but friendly though. when we were done with lunch, we went to O'Briens to hang out for awhile. met up with Gamma and Manda there. at the same time, Baiti, Lynn and I went to Jetty to meet up with Fadhli, Abu, Najee and Azman. had a chat with Abu and Azman since they were the nearest and went back upstairs to give Lynn's family their movie tickets. as we reached GSC, we got some snacks for the movie and waited till the six of us were all together. you have no idea how noisy Baiti, Lynn and I were while walking towards our cinema, haha. while waiting for Layla and Aishah to walk into the cinema, the four of us went inside first and found out thaat the cinema was empty! and guess what, the movie was already starting and it freaked us out till we ran outside while screaming, hahaha. but since the movie was already starting, the six of us went inside together and conquered the whole cinema like it was ours! no phones were on silent, we talked louder than ever, we cursed like there were no limits, we screamed like nobody's business and etc :D when the movie was done, we did some window shopping at Dorothy Perkins and then, off we went to Delicious to grab some desserts and drinks. we hung out there till night and for a moment, I accompanied Baiti to get her shades and in the end, I bought one too! then, I wanted to see Mus to give back his money that he lend to me the other day and we bumped into Zan and Kye in Topshop. after that, Baiti and I had to run as Lynn said that her driver has arrived. cuak okay :) in the end, I went back with Lynn, Baiti, Aishah, Lynn's sister and her cousins. kan Baiti and I tak sempat nak pergi balik Delicious, I wonder who paid our desserts and drinks :/ I need to give her my money for my drinks yo, hmm. my ladies, I had an awesome time with you girls. I swear <3


FINALLY! wooh.
well, that's about it I guess. and oh trust me, it took days for me to type it all down -_-'
hm enjoy reading and hey, I didn't know how much Ive missed blogging. ngeeh.