9th of Jan : 7th day of working
decided to go to workplace early with the others, like super early at 9am. woke up by 8am cause I was afraid that Ill be late or whatsoever. I got ready by 8.40am and waited for Irwen to pick me up. around 9ish, he finally arrived with Izyan and off we went to Fadh's house. picked him up and stopped by at this nasi lemak stall near by. since then, I knew where they always get their nasi lemaks ;) after that, here we come one utama <3
hung out for awhile with them till it was time for them to work by 10am. I was all alone and had to wait till my shift which was at 1pm woo! thank god I brought those papers that Steven gave to me and my Undang book (thought they could be my heroes during boredom ya know). yet, instead of reading those stuff, I dropped by at GSC to say hi to Fauzie for awhile and went to my beloved shop to chill there. I wasn't exactly chilling there, as Mas asked for my help to buy her some breakfast. honest to God, I rather do smthg than doing nothing so I was totally fine with it. went to Melaka Corner and went up back to give her food :) and oh, I was told to buy nasi lemak, nescafe-o suam and mee goreng but mee goreng was not there, so I didn't buy it. rupa-rupanya, Adi was the one who asked for the mee goreng and I felt so guilty cause he looked so hungrayyh and was willing to go back down to buy him another food. at the same time, Adam ordered something as well, followed by Lydia and Aril. went down, got the food and drinks, went up again and stayed there for a couple of minutes.
then, Amir called and asked me to come down to have breakfast with him. (my god, I hope I dropped a few kgs lol). I didn't have the mood to chill as I was having a really bad cough and so I went up back again at 12pm. stayed there for several minutes, Dee msged and walked out to Starbucks to meet her up there. we just chilled there for about fourty five minutes and went back into our shop to get ready for out shifts. guess what, Steven wasn't there again! YEAY! no questions for me (yet, I know the time will come). Jay took over again and haha, oh typical him, so funny :) "happy working and smile always" said Jay and went outside to start our jobs.
friends who came : Baiti, Adlan, Amin, Mirul, Meor, Faye, Harris with his friends and etc :) I had my break at Chicken Rice shop instead of Jetty as what I suggested to Amin, Meor and Mirul before. they accompanied me after sending faye off to his workplace. for about one hour, I spent time with them and I just couldn't stop laughing or smiling. haih :) after that, while I was doing my work, if felt like there was a gathering in front of Topman ;o haha but it was cool though <3 wish I could join them as well.
finished at 10pm but Siti had to wait for some bloody customers, she couldn't come out. she actually went out around 1040pm? well, yeah. on the way to the car and in the car as well, there was a hot topic that they were talking about. I wasn't really involved since I had no clue about it but I just listened to Siti's stories :) and since she was hungry, the five of use drove to Syed at ss3 to grab a bite and have some drinks. Siti was the only one who ordered food while the others just ordered drinks (I would order something, but pokai la -_-). then, tgk2, Kye, Daim, Syazwan came and join us at our table. suddenly, I could feel the tense among everyone when 'the hot topic' was brought up haih. whatever it is, it ended well and all of us left with a smile on our faces :) I hope so.
We are the angry and the desperate,
The hungry, and the cold,
We are the ones who kept quiet,
And always did what we were told.