Job Already?

Saturday, December 29, 2007 at 11:32 PM
woke up at 11am though I slept around 6+am today. straightly went downstairs to go to the toilet (since my toilet is under construction now) but there was someone using, damn. so, went to the living room to wait. haha guess what? I SLEPT! haha, surprise surprise -_- and so, I woke up for the second time about 3pm, woot :D

after doing some daily stuff, called up wney and asked her whether she was still up for today's outing though it was already late noon. dah la last minute, but she said 'yeah!' haih, she rocks lah :) typical me, always NOT punctual. original plan was to meet up around 4ish at ou but hah, ended up meeting at 5pm. haish, *smack my head. and oh, mom and dad decided to follow along last minute. met up wney in front of zara and brought her to meet my parents in parkson and walaa, split up with them. bg dorang date once in awhile, wahaha ;P

okay okay, moving on. hm well, basically, wney and I were just wandering around the mall with coffee in our hands. wney + coffee = fabulouso! =D oh, did I mention that my purpose of going to ou was to go for job interviews? well, yeah, that was the whole purpose :) so, it took me a longgggggg time to actually put all of my strength, gathered my courage to go for the walk-in interview for Topshop but since wney was there with me, I finally get my ass up from the bench in front of Topshop to get ready to go in. butttt, (haha, theres another but) we ended up going to the old wing to meet aznam and faye to ask how did their interviews go and to ask what kind of questions they would ask as well. didn't get the chance to talk to aznam as he was working and he wasnt allowed to talk. I find that erk, really silly haih. anyhow, went to meet up faye and guess what, faye didn't go for any interviews. he just got the job, great! we came all the way from new wing and didn't get any information woot :l

anyhow, we went back to the new wing and jeng jeng jeng, it was time for me to get my ass into the shop. with the help of wney, I managed to ask one of the workers how I would apply a job at the shop. so, she brought me to the cashier and I was told by this dude to fill up the application form and so I did. honestly, I had some trouble filling up the form as the pen that he gave buat masalah! the ink didnt want to come out (you bloody hell pen, you) I wanted to ask for another pen but was scared to ask (aha, i know, bodoh gila) but ya know, didn't want to put a bad impression on him. tp, I asked him jgak cause my form looked horrible! haha. after answering some unexpected questions, I was brought to the staff room and bang, was interviewed there. bapak takut! (you have NO idea wey) but I think I managed to act cool as if I wasn't nervous 8) he started by intoducing himself as the supervisor of Topshop and the interview began :)

"So, Ill see you on the 2nd, alright Anis? :)" WOOHOO! YEAH BABY! I GOT THE BLOODY JOB! :DDD

ran while jumped towards wney and informed her the good news, woohoo! and hoho, guess what. dad noticed my excitement. walked to him and mama and told them the oh-so good news. dad said he was observing me from the time I went in till I got out, which was pretty scary (you stalker ;P haha) but oh heck! lalalalalala, was happy lahhh masa tu >:) and dad invited wney to follow us back home and go out for dinner together, and so we did. the two of us got the chance to rest for awhile in my messy room (sorry wney!) and chat as well. then, was called to get ready to go out for dinner and so, we went downstairs but was asked to chill first as dad was eating downstairs. (werent we going to have dinner?) during that time, I played kak long's wedding video as mom suggested me to do that. after about ten minutes, we were off to pizza hut in giant mall to enjoy our dinner there.

and oh! after dinner, went to guardian to buy nail polish remover and went down to look for dad. on the way there, met up with maine at Lovely Lace. got the chance to talk to her, it was nice. yeah la, dah lama tak ckp hehe. then, went to Elianto to check around some nail polish and hoho, know what! I was offered to work there, ngaha. wasn't really interested till the ladies told me the payment! wooh, I was really interested after that yo. RM8 per hour + commission + rm100 for apa tah, oh heck who cares! that's A LOT don't you think so? ;)

so here comes the problem, I kinda have two jobs now. I can definitely get Elianto but I already got Topshop, fuck. Elianto is around my house area while Topshop is all the way in ou, fuck. mom can send me to Elianto while I have to ride a bus to work at Topshop, fuck. oh dear, fuck fuck fuck! I should be happy that I actually got into Topshop as it was my first ever job interview and hey, its Topshop! though, I am more interested in money so I might choose Elianto over Topshop. FUCK, AM I SERIOUS? ya Allah, tolonglah hambamu ini :/

*Oh boy, have I grown up that fast? I have a job now and soon, Ill be able to drive. My oh My. Time flies too fast, just too fast.


Then count the stars and the ten million woes
Just you and the universe judging each other
We never knew that we'd get caught up
Stuck in the teenage waste
As we explode
As we let go
It's a fight, it's a fight and you finally belong
Got a shiner now and it's more than a battle scar
More than a battle scar, such a good, good story to tell
At lunch break, lunch break, lunch break, lunch break
Such a good, good story to tell