Your life lives half a nation away,
my heart hurts so.
I believe letting you go was
the biggest mistake of my life.
What did I do?
Alone and confused.
What can I say?
What can I do?
I'm heading the wrong way home.
Knowing alone is alone.
It's just too difficult to be
just me instead of we.
I don't know where to begin,
'cause you left me for her.
Friends In Fallriver
Well I've been up all night
Couldn't get to dream at all
Trying hard not to make a decision
You know it doesn't seem right
When your back's to the wall
To be accused of sensationalism
I turn around and it all looks the same
I don't even know if I'll ever be loved again
The only thing I can rely on is change
It's a mixed up world
These are mixed up times
And the recipe of life is mixed up too
But if it's the quality of ingredients that matter
I would award myself a cordon bleu
But I can't help thinking
That you wouldn't understand
Unless I did a lot of explaining to you
Friends
This time a shame, to think of all the attempts,
extended hands, and I ask myself what do I have to show?
I never promised you I'd be the perfect someone.
I'm only human, but I'll give you all my heart.
And in the end I hope that that will mean much more.
Once again, seems like I've let myself get in the way,
intentions lost in translation.
Failed to give, what you've never needed,
but it's all for you when all is said and done
All Friends And Mistakes