I suck at keeping my blog updated lately ni laa, haisho.
Sunday, 6th December
Slept over the night before at Lynn's with Taty, Adlan and Lynn of course. Woke up early in the morning to go for a charity event organised by the Masscommers of KDU college named Walkabrella. We definitely took our time for the event I must say. We took our time picking the place to have breakfast, to park the car and to even walk! We spent some time in Ou for a couple of hours and went back to Lynn's for a swim and badminton! I went home after that and straight went out with family for dinner. And joined the boys at Chin Lim later. FUCKING TIRING DAY!
He said, "You're my girl kan.. of course i'll take care of you and care about you" ♥
Tuesday, 8th December
Well, I'm gonna keep this as a secret hehehe! But it sure hell was painful. Okay, maybe I'm just exaggerating but I did feel pain as I was bleeding for quite some time :( At the same time, M was an asshole for leaving me endure the pain alone. Haih... thank God you came back around at night.
Wednesday, 9th December
Since Zan was done with exams, I finally get to spend time with my baby ;) After awhile of waiting to watch the movie that she's been craving for, we watched New Moon on this day. No doubt Jacob has a really f-f-f-ineeeee body.. but Imma stick on Edward's team if I had to choose. Before the movie, we had lunch at Sushi ZANmai. Get it, get it? I was eating at Zanmai with Zan! Ahhaaa :D Okay, lame, whatever. Met up with Mirul and Amir after our movies and had them boys with us while we went shopping, hehe! then, dropped by Lynn's place for fun for awhile :) As Lynn was heading out to dinner, we were on our way to have dinner as well. Good day, good day ♥
He said, "that's my girl..". And he made me smile.
Thursday, 10th December
So who's up for kicking Adlan's butt today? HAHA :) Today I went futsal with a bunch of others. The age range among us was probably between 10-19 year old kids. Yes, kids, we still are! We played for about two hours and regain our energy by eating after that at Oldtown 32 square. Oh oh, before I forget! That Jeremy boy who was wearing MU jersey with the 8 number on it, is mineeeee ♥ I saw him first, shoo! If only you're not hm what.. 5 years old maybe :/ Results were out on this day, OMGAH! Had troubles checking it. I was nerveous like shittt. Hmm didn't hit the dean's list but at least I improved so Alhamdulillah, I'm thankful enough. Sem two's was fucked up, uh! Why laa did I screw up last sem..