I woke up late yesterday (as usual) when I was supposed to be heading to the new campus of Taylors college to see my life partner working. Haih, I missed it again and was hoping to go for it the next day. Later, Dad felt like catching a movie and to be specific, 2012. However, the rest of the family have watched it including Mom (God knows bila dia tengok and with whom) so we decided on watching Zombieland since Hidayu suggested to watch that. We headed to Curve and had dinner at Tony Roma's first before going into the movies. Ida, Fie and Aleesya joined us for dinner as well. Good food, good companies, what else could I ask for?
Okay, maybe a car would do la haha :)
Today! Both Mom and Dad tried hard waking me up as they wanted to take me out. I was in my world, I refused to get out from it till I saw them switching off the lights and was ready to leave. I rushed myself to take a shower and within several minutes, I was ready. Walaa! Dad wanted to go to klcc so we ended up spending the day there. Along the way, Dad decided to watch the Natrah theater tonight. So we went home first to get ready and went back to kl for the show. Since there were the five of us, we didn't get the same treatment that we had the other time we were there. Dad just didn't want to so he practically avoided people from seeing him -.- Righttt. After watching the show, you can say I'm interested in knowing a lil more about the true story of Natrah.
Well, the theater wasn't as marvellous as Cuci but it was still good! & oh my, the minute I saw Maya Karin upfront.. man, beautiful I tell you! The casts of Sofea Jane, Umie Aida, Remy Ishak and etc made the show very successful! Credits should be given to Erma Fatima as she is the director of this outstanding show. :)Another theater's coming up.. might just make this as a hobby ♥