And so I did.. hehehe! But only for the things I'll be needing tonight. I haven't gotten anything for college even though classes will be starting in just a few more days. Oh my God, I am so not ready for it. And that is why I'm skipping the first week and fly to Langkawi with my loved ones. Wait a minute, it sounds too perfect. Trust me, it isn't. It's not even 100% confirmed yet. For me, at least. The others are all geared up to go while I'm still deciding to book the flight tickets or not. Way the go, nis!
Anyway, where was I again? Oh yes, I grabbed the chance to do a bit of a last minute shopping at Pyramid with the help of Zan. Thank you baby ♥ Shockingly, the traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, to be honest here. It wasn't jammed like fuck to the extend that I had gone to Pyramid twice! The other visit was for my sister's sake. I was too kind to drop off the camera that she has left at home. Where else can you get a lil sister like me yaw? :)
Soon, will be celebrating with a couple of mates in KL. Nope, not KL live. So, no Beetroots for me tonight :( But it's all good.. as long as my friends are around me, it's good enough JYEAH! Before I leave,
HAVE FUN CELEBRATING NEW YEARS BITCHESSS!