How have you spent your last few days of 2009?
Now lets see.. I have permanently placed metal bars on my teeth on the 28th. Okay, we all know it won't be permanent.. just for a couple of years maybe. On that day itself, I got up in the morning to settle a few of my documents that needed to be sent in on that day itself. I made the effort to really do things on my own by driving all the way to Putrajaya for the first time, thanks to Zan for accompanying me of course. Oh did I mention I was dumb for not charging my phone the night before? Well, yeah.. I did not and had troubles contacting people, or to be exact my family. I needed to talk to my brother as he was holding part of my documents. I needed to talk to Dad so that he could send them in for me. I needed to talk to Hidayu as I was asked to meet her up at the wall climbing place which I've never been to. And the only number I could remember was my Dad's, awesome ey! While I was on my way back home from that place, I realised that it was pointless coming there. Why? Because Dad told me not to worry about the documents and that I could send in anytime. Another one was because I didn't come back with Hidayu in the car. Niceeee! Right after the trip, I went to dentist.
On the 29th, Zan and I thought of seeing Adlan at his work place in the evening but it turned out to be that he wasn't working. Well, not at his usual work place at least. Later, we both joined the boys for a movie and boyyy did that movie take up our time! Grabbed late dinner afterwards and I went home early :O
Woke up darn early on the 30th for a movie-marathon day! Zan and I met up with Adlan at MV and spent the whole day there together. Just us two girls and that lucky fella! Since Lynn hasn't been around for a few weeks already, we thought it would be cool to cheer him up even if it was for awhile :) We decided to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks and Sherlock Holmes! And I must say, you still take my breath away, Jude Law ♥ Oh oh, I was really bummed out knowing that there wasn't any single shopping bags in my hands while leaving. Everything was on sale! The shops were hectic (maybe too hectic) and I had the cash, but nope, zero bags! I swear to God I felt miserable. It was worse than finding out my unsatisfying results! SIGH. And oh btw, I spent the whole day without my phone as I have accidentally left it at home -.- Right after I got home, checked ze phone and the next thing I know, I was out with Adib, a senior from Jengka whom is also a good friend of mine. It was really good seeing him and his friends :)
Later when I open my eyes from dreaming, it will be the last day of 2009. My oh my.. I wonder what I'll be doing the whole day and night. Lets just hope I'll be with the Bloody Beetroots and with my amazing crowd of friends ♥♥♥
Peace out.