Say No to Desserts

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 1:03 AM

It feels like I've disconnected myself with the world lately. The urge to communicate with people hasn't been within me. Even friends are included. Why? Only God and I know it. If I may have act a bit different these weeks, I'd like to apologize. But then again, this may be my true colors. Confused? So am I, dear friend.

Lets see. What have I been up to lately? Hmmm I would say, zero.

Okay, maybe there are a bit or two events that have been happening. For instance, the incident that I experienced on our motherland's birthday (yes, merdeka). It was bad enough that I had to go back to Malacca on a public holiday. It got worse when the bus that I was supposed to ride on left in front of my eyes. And no, I wasn't late. I was on time instead. Both of us were, and I meant Naz and I.

So here's the thing; we decided to leave home early so that we could break our fast together at Pudu. Thanks to dad for waiting with me at the station even though azan Maghrib was going to be announced(?) in fifteen minutes. Hopefully he did manage to get home by then so he could dine together with the others at home. After he left, Naz and I walked outside of the station, towards Nandos. We planned on breaking our fast there, and we did.

Five minutes before Maghrib, our drinks came and in one glimpse, Naz was sipping her coke o.O "Did you just drink??" I asked, though I was in shocked. Hahaha, she totally didn't realize it! Well, accidents happen ey!

It was 8:20pm, thus I asked for the bill. It took us about ten minutes to be in front of the bus and we were on time, as our tickets stated there, 8:30pm. How-fucking-ever, all of the seats were taken according to the bus conductor. WHAT THE F? How could that possibly happen when we were still outside of the bus? How could that happen when our tickets are still not torn yet? How could other people take our seats when it was us, who had bought the tickets days before that? TOTAL NONSENSE!

Correct me if I'm wrong (which I doubt I am), but doesn't one ticket represent one seat?

Now that we couldn't get on the bus, we were forced to ride another bus instead. A lousy, crappy one just so you know. We refused at first, but the apek still insisted us on riding it. With all those anger and frustration, I brought them along with me to the other bus. To an empty bus. WTF? Oh boy, you haven't reached to the exciting part yet. The apek later came up to us and informed us that the bus we were on wasn't going to the destination that we wanted to. "Apa kata you naik atas, pergi counter, and mintak balik duit then naik esok punya bus", he added.

HOI senangnya kau cakap! MOTHERF-ERRR! That, pissed me off real bad. It was bad enough he didn't let us into our own bus, then told us to ride another bus (which wasn't even the same bus company btw), and simply told us to come back another day? Who the fuck are you again mistaaaa?! Maaahai! Cibaaaai punya olang!

Thanks to my capability in talking things out with people, I managed to get the bus driver to send the both of us in front of campus. Awesome eyyy? Thank you, thank you :) Did I mention that there was a boy in the bus too? Such a friendly dude from Alor Setar! Cute but younger, HEH! Hm we finally reached campus about an hour before midnight. Then came along a random girl calling us out. "Girrrrrls", she called out from a car. She and her friends were offering a ride to go to our college rooms. A bit creepy, random definitely but heck, that's what I call humanity. Thank you again, strangers!

Just told Dad about it and hai yo, tak ta yo! Mr Lamien is going to sue you people, muahahaha! Hmph oookay, take it easy miss. -__-'

GOD what an unexciting life I'm going through now. I need to be inspired. Someone please?


HAPPY 52nd BIRTHDAY, MALAYSIA! :)