Black Heart Angel

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Due to this holy month, why not we take our steps to the mosque for a change? And I don't mean MOS Euphoria.


Unfortunately, Aten couldn't join us along. She wasn't in.
But even if she was around pun, pergi ke mak cik? ;P HEHE!

Ya know, the moment I stepped into God's home just now, I felt secured yet upset at the same time. Okay, maybe not upset but I don't really know what the exact word to replace it. Why? It was because there were only about two to three rows of people praying to the Almighty. I do know the tarawih prayers isn't compulsory, but I don't know.. It just hit me. I am nothing near to a religious slave, I know where I stand. But it saddens me to see other people are like me too? Oh God, am I even making sense? Guess not.

Think of it this way. We don't mind spending money and time for concerts, gigs and especially parties, but when it comes to prayers, we tend to neglect it. Yet, I don't mean everyone is like that. Only part of us. And I, must include myself in too.

It's a sad, sad world we live in.

Forgive me God for I have sinned.