Next time, do not let the bus waves goodbye to you. Take note of that, Anis.
Zan and I planned to have lunch together before I head back to Malacca this evening and left about 3pm. One thing about us is that we are fickle-minded persons and not very good in deciding in a short period of time. We had troubles choosing where to eat; it was between Delicious, Ou or Warung Penyet, Curve. At the very last turning to Curve, Zan turned the steering and brought us to Ou in the end. Haha, nak makan mana pun punya lah susah :P Since it is Sunday today, there were so little parking spots, my goodness! It took a whole lot of time for us to look for one and finally, we had one. We straightly went to have our lunch and guess what, we felt like having Ayam Penyet instead, but only after we had a taste of our pastas. Hmmm, no comment to that.
Thanks to Zan for dropping me off at Oldtown so that I could meet up with my other two girls; Layla and Wney :) Since I haven't seen them for a couple of weeks, thought of catching up with them for awhile before I leave KJ. I've missed them anyway. Unfortunately, it was a really short meet up as I had to run home and pack my things up to catch after my bus at Pudu. My brother, Eric was weirdly kind enough to send me there. However, I reached at the bus terminal five minutes late and the bus left without me riding it... Yes, saya tertinggal bus saya pada pukul 7:30pm. FUCK OKAY! Even though I know I should get panic and all that, but I didn't somehow. Maybe part of me believed that there would be tickets at 9pm and so what if I had to wait for an hour plus for it? Tettt, wrong! I was mistaken. The 9pm tickets were fucking sold out! "How the hell am I going back to campus tonight?!" my thoughts screamed.
Zan suggested that I should call up Eric and asked him to pick me up back again, but I refused to do so. Why? Because I really didn't want to be trouble him and so I started thinking.. and boom, the thought of Jebat Express came across my head! It's a name of another bus company btw -_- Lets just say, from me purchasing the ticket to riding an unknown bus took me about two minutes only. It all happened too fast, and I was desperate for a ride! So without knowing where the bus would take me to, and without knowing whether I'd be in campus tonight or not and without knowing anyone in the bus, I still rode on it. Deep down inside, I just kept hoping, wishing and praying that I'd be jussssst fine. Having a broken seat really did not help the situation at all. I could not even lean against the fucking seat for one bloody hour and thirty minutes maybe? UH! Stupid shit.
Well, since I'm typing this shit out, you should know that I'm back in my room safely! Phew, thank God for that (alhamdulillah)! It's been one crazy day for me. Hopefully, I won't go through that again next time. It was some new experience indeed..
Was it worth it to go through all that? YES. Cause spending time with friends is priceless.