One of the longest ones that has stayed of all these years among his species.
IZZAT ILYAS, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY BROWWW! ♥
Despite that I may have made you wait in front of my place while I was sleeping, for making you mad of not informing you that I was back home for the weekends, for taking a long pause before calling you my sayang, for wishing you late this year, you should know that I care for you no matter what. I really do hope you'll have a fantastic day today. If not, we could always replace it during the weekends! Semoga panjang umur, may Allah bless you :) An advice to the birthday boy : Drive slowly please, Stig. (this will be pointless but oh heck, why not) ;P
And oh, this reminds me of something. To those Muslims out there, please pay a visit to this site : http://qalamiqra.blogspot.com (Qalam Iqra Online Book Store). If you could care less about it, then ask your parents to have a look at it. And if they still don't give a fuck about it, then I shall nothing to that.
Now now, assignments await. This semester has been rough from the start God damn it. Too many assignments yo. Sometimes, I do feel it's a good thing but when it's just too much, it becomes annoying. Oh boy, I can feel the pressure already. Reports reports reports!