Razor Blade Isn't the Answer

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM
I can't believe I've skipped three classes already, heh. Unintentionally eh! Today, I had no idea that I'd be having Mandarin class at 8:30am. I thought it was only for class A and B, pfft. Guess I was mistaken, definitely. BEL class was a whole lot better than yesterday, and thumbs up for that! We were being kids, playing games and did a little bit of presentation as ice breaking I guess. Oh oh, Naz noticed that the lecturer pierced her nose! Niceeee.. more reasons why I shouldn't, right? not the nose though. Oh snakebites :(

Anyway, I totally forgot to jot down about something that had happened yesterday. How could it slipped my mind oh? Hmm. Well, I don't think I'm in the mood to type out every single thing about it but here's a brief of the story:

Yanti & Zylla have been friends ever since they were in semester one. They are classmates as well and that made them even more closer than before. Both of them can be pretty sensitive and when you combine these two persons with dilemmas, trust me, it could get ugly. One of them almost killed herself with a cutter while she was all alone in her room. Yes, suicide! While the other one was trying to end her life, the other was crying her lungs out and could barely breathe under the pillow, trying to cover her face with it. Aten and I were in separate rooms tried to calm down the two of them and phew, thankfully everyone is still alive till now.

See how mad people could get when problems are all cramped up as one? Sometimes, we humans need to learn to let go. Believe that other people or shall I say friends will always be there for you, no matter what. It hasn't even been one week, and it's been this crazy already..