So it has only been two days.. and I'm already frustrated. It isn't about assignments. It isn't about the college system. It isn't about the room mates. No.
Today, I was up early by myself again. Pretty amazing huh? :) Knowing that I had the time to get dressed for class, I took my time till Naz arrived. Then we straightly went for our first class of the day which was English for Academic Purposes, or in shorter term : BEL. The both of us have always had exciting moments during BEL classes ever since semester one so I'm pretty sure that both of us were looking forward to this class. However, that feeling was flushed away when the lecturer scolded us for being late, for coming five minutes later than her? OH COME ON! Madam, you blew off my first impression towards you already. It didn't stay that way the whole class though, it got better, much better. But still, having to know that she took note of our names is a bit scary, no?
Later in the evening, I thought of going online by sitting in the garden nearby my room and so I did. The minute I got through the connection, one of my classmates passed by and so I thought of making a conversation with her. The next thing I knew was that I would be having Macroeconomics class in five minutes time that I never knew about! She asked, "Lynn tak bagitau ke?" Well well well.. guess my name and Naz's slipped off her mind when she was texting everyone else in the class. Great, simply awesome I thought. I didn't want to skip so we had no choice but to rush like mad cows to attend that class. Her action got on my last nerve that I felt like condemning her in front of the class but damn it, things did not go my way. Oh I couldn't even look at her. I was simply pissed off, fullstop.
Besides that, I had ko for the first time this semester. Yes, I'm still stuck in Pbsm God damn it. It's okay, last semester Anis, last semester.. SIGH! Nothing much happened but since the part 03's and the part 01's were gathered all together at the padang kawad, I spotted someone! muahahaa. Guess we'll be seeing more people doing peace at the side of their eyes after this huh? lol :D *hint hint.
Before that bloody incident happened, the both of us thought of making changes. We were optimistic. We tried to avoid blaming them. Instead, we told ourselves to make changes for the better by making the first move. Now, even after what had happened today, I'm still holding onto my words. I shall make a difference, both of us shall do it. *hi5!
See, I'm pretty optimistic for a pessimist. :)