Lets Kill The Virus

Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 9:39 PM
Last night, I managed to go out for a jamming with the boys and this time, with a couple of chicks too, heh. Thanks to Fad of course! The band members were Faye, Fad, Najee & Amirul and let me tell you this, all of these boys were all Mat Confirm's that night yo! :D HEHE! But that doesn't take my love away from ya'll ;) We stayed till 2:30am and went home.

Received a text from Lynn saying that she was about to leave.. and well, I love you too Wan Fatin Irina. You should know that! And so, that was the last message I've received from her Malaysia number this morning and she has now left to Melbourne back again.. Girrrrl, I'll miss you! Come home soon okay? You know I'll be waiting for you right. You're always in my heart, our hearts. ♥

Another text message came in after that while I was sleeping. No, I didn't experience the same sad feeling I had earlier on. I was more to shocked as I received a text from Aten saying "Nis, uitm kena quarantined!" o.O Starting from that morning, rumors were spread that campus was closed for about a week and there would not be any classes. I also heard that nobody was allowed to go out from the college and outsiders aren't allowed to get in too. I wasn't upset that the virus of H1N1 was spreading around the campus but was more to happy as I could spend the whole week at home, chilling :D However, they said that it wasn't true. I was told that campus was opened back again and classes are as usual. Oh that statement really flushed away my hopes of spending more time at home..

After hearing that, Aishah and I started planning on how to go back to campus and boyyy did we have problems! It was pretty hectic yet funny. Just because of us two, those boys would get them two cars to send us back ey, ahaa :) At the very last minute, the both of us followed Kerel and Wan to go back to Melaka. We stopped by at Kerel's place too and damn, why wasn't I in MMU again? PFFT. No point regretting it now ey :/ A couple of hours later on, we arrived inside of campus safely. Getting in the campus wasn't smooth though.. as Helmi would say it, "Masuk UiTM macam nak buat emigration" haha pathetic, but so TRUE -.-

I just got back minutes ago and I'm already bored to death :O Oh what should I do..