I was wondering.. that maybe I should cut the habit of spilling the beans here. In my blog I mean. It ain't fun nor exciting to let people know what you've been up to. Even freakier, to let anonymous know about it too. I've thought about stopping before, but I think I might die of boredom without it, only while I'm in Melaka that is. Drama queen, I know but whatever. I might just set it to private. Soon.. just wait for it.
Anyway, Friday was a pretty busy day I would say. I had Statistics class in the morning and bah, the lecturer was good but she kept telling how slow the class was and that wouldn't be something that you'd like to hear after you just woke up. For me at least. Plus, we are business students, not your CS students, madam. After class, I was supposed to get ready to go home but it got delayed. At first, I was offered to go back with Wan but turned that down as Aishah was coming home as well, so a bus ride to home it was! Well, that was the initial plan anyway but didn't seem to flow that way. We ended up going back with Wan and his friends, Kerel and Helmi. I've heard a couple of times of Kerel before but never thought I'd actually hitch a ride with him. Pretty weird but he's a cool guy, so it was all sweeeet :)
Then I came home, surprised Mom with my homecoming and guess what I got from doing that? Jeng jeng jeng! "Asal balik?", she said. WOW, thanks Ma -.- But oh well, I did expect that from her anyway ;) Chilled out for about two hours at home and left to go Layla's. While I was one minute away from her place, only then I got to know that the others and I were supposed to come during the night. But I couldn't do much, could I? So I stayed with Lay and helped her out preparing for the party. Not just any kind of party, it was a Guitar Hero party baby! NICEEEE EY? (Y) :D
Later then, I picked Taty up and followed by Aishah using Lay's car. NGEE :) Sam arrived as soon as we got back to Lay's and off we went to the venue of the party, which was in Damansara Damai. It is Layla's new place and omG, the place is gorgeous. Definitely a good place to getaway! Before we arrived there, we met up with Fab, Wanky & Matt along the way and stopped by to get some food. After that, the party started the minute Lay rocked with the guitar and later, rock band was formed as we had the drums and the mic as well ;D During the party, Hafiz, Fifi, Wise, Zainal and Fer managed to join us along. Over all, the so-called party was F-U-N :)
It got wet and sloppy too as we sucked and we blew ;)
I think I slept when the sun was about to rise and woke up when it was noon. Why wasn't I surprised I was the last one to wake up, pfft -_- When it was reaching 1pm, Tat and I left to go to Jaya One and BIG THANKS to Wney! I owe her, so much. Sigh. There, we met up with the pink boy; Adlan. We had some drinks for awhile and walked to the futsal court since Zan and Adeq were already there. Lynn reached there at the same time we did too, along with her brother, Zarif and his friend, Faiz (omg so comel, i like :D) I kinda surprised Zan and Lynn with my homecoming that minute too and ehe, sorry baby for hiding things away from you. I wasn't lying k!
And so, we played exactly how Christiano Ronaldo would play! HAHA RIGHT! Oh how I wish -__- In simple words, we had a great time playing with the ball :) Erk sounds wrong pulak? Hmph. Oh oh, Steven, Ieka and Na's presence made it more merrier btw! After playing for a couple of hours, we headed to Oldtown to consume some food. Yeah la, energy dah hilang kan :P Later then, Adeq, Zan and I followed Lynn to pick Zarif up from SSP and since Adeq and I spent six years in that school, it was good to reminisce the good old times.. where t'was a problem-free life. Can I turn back time please?
Wow, not bad. So far, I'm spending my weekend break pretty good. I'm content at the moment. Don't ruin it please. Even though it was hard to say goodbye to Lynn (somehow), I told myself that it wouldn't be the last goodbye. There won't be any last goodbyes between us cause I know we can make it till the end. She'll be coming back end of this year anyway :P I'll keep in mind that December isn't long to wait <3
