The Plane Has Finally Landed

Friday, June 5, 2009 at 7:04 PM

Well well well, guess who's back? WAN FATIN IRINA BABYYY! :D

I could not sleep last night, this morning too. So I thought of waiting till Lynn arrives so that I could phone her up and welcome her back, which I did manage to do so. So, yeay! Later that noon, I was lucky number one to see her first among our other friends, wheee. She needed to go to Ou to repair her spectacles and so like, what the heck ey? It's not like I had anything better to do other than lying down all day.. So, to be out with her would be so much better! We spent one to two hours there and went back to her place to pick Zharif (is this the right spelling?) up to go to Starbucks. And when it comes to Starbucks, it equals to my CIO partner, Adlan yo. We chilled out for awhile since we all haven't seen each other for quite some time already anyway.. so yeah.

Short & simple, yet nothing beats having a good time with a good friend ♥

Welcome home sayang :))