Another Getaway From Hanging Myself

Thursday, June 4, 2009 at 4:32 AM
I really think I need a psychiatrist to clear up my mind. I don't think anyone could help me at the moment. There are just too many problems I'm dealing with. Enough is enough.

But who am I to say enough to God?

Guess this is life. You just have to deal with it. Or, you could always pick the easiest escape and leave this world - byebye. Oh how I wish it was that easy..

Let's move on, shall we? (now that's a start, heh)

Layla has invited me to go to her Youth Entrepreneur's Day yesterday morning, and I did, with the presence of Zan's as well. We pushed off about 11am and took quite some time to look for a parking spot. That incident made me realised that I would go mad if I was in Taylors college, that I have to kill for a parking spot to go for classes. I guess there can be an advantage staying in campus after all ey. Anyway, we didn't do much there except for walking around the stalls that the students have built. Since Zan had to leave for her class in the afternoon, I stayed there to chill with Layla. Layla didn't have to work much on that day as she had already helped her classmates by sponsoring her cooking such as muffins and meatballs. So, we practically kept walking around the same route for a couple of hours. When everything was done, food and drinks were finished, all coupons were spent, the both of us pushed off from there.


We were supposed to be on our way home but guess we didn't feel to go home just yet. So we dropped by at Dayah's place to visit her. I haven't seen her for months already, and furthermore I haven't seen her after the tragedy. So, why not spend some time with that girl ey :) When we reached there, she was sleeping and we tried to make her get up at least but that didn't work out. So, we ended up sleeping with her.. hahaha. Yup, so much for spending time! Pfft. Well, sometimes, even silence would make you feel there's a conversation going on when you're with friends. Right after that, we left her place and went to Wney's to hnag around for awhile. Not long after that, they felt like having dinner at AC so we went there in one ride.

Supposedly, Zan would pick me up from my place around 8pm to go meet up with Fiqqie but since I was still out with the girls, the plan got postponed. From AC, we went back to Wney's place in S.Alam since Layla wanted to get her things and her car, obviously. Then from there, we drove back to Pj back to Layla's place. Hold up, let me correct that line again, I drove back to Pj ;) Why? Hmm well, Layla said she wanted to see how I drive since she has never seen it and so, if it was a test, she said I had passed beautifully :) Haha righttt. After staying for awhile at her place while waiting for the brother, Irfan, she sent me off to Zan's. It was almost 10pm that time and us getting lost in KL (again) really didn't help. Surprisingly, we got lost on the same road we did last time. So, there wasn't much of suspense I guess ;P

We met up Fiqqie near Isetan then convoyed to go to Ampang Point. Zan left her car there and off we went to Capsquare to meet up with Topeq. Topeq was performing at Urbannatics with his band that night so we thought of supporting him. Aren't we nice people? :) When I was there, God had proven me once again that this world is a tiny place. Who would have known that Topeq would be in the same band as Harris (Manda's ex) and Suzie (a student from Uitm Melaka). Since we were friends with the band members, we got a place upstairs to chill. There, I met familiar faces who were from my campus and they were there because of the band, 19 too. Small, small world I tell you. Topeq's band, 19 did really well but there was another group that did better. Here's a short video of them :



To wait for the results to come out, would be too late as Fiqqie has curfews (ngaha! ;P). So we left the place and had Ampang's pride and glory, the Burger Dadah as Fiqqie would call it. Then, we dropped by McD where Zan's car was parked and stayed there for an hour maybe? Fiqqie's mom called, so that was our que to go back home. I arrived home probably about 3ish. T'was a long, tiring day but screw it, I enjoyed every minute of it :)) ♥