What would you do if you knew a man that practically owns twenty houses around the world? or probably more than the number that has stated earlier. What if he also owns several of kick-ass rides such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley and maybe a couple of Porsche as well? Well, lets just say that you shouldn't be surprised if he does own an Aston Martin as well. What if he owns a yacht too? Now enough with the properties. What if that man is a family-man where he gets involved with huge family gatherings and not much of a '
I know I'm the shiz yo' type of man? What if he just looks like an average joe to you? And what if the man that I was referring to, is just an ordinary nineteen year old boy? that I have met in hm an interesting encounter.
Don't you just feel like killing him? Cause I know I do.
Okay, obviously I didn't mean that. Boy, I wish I knew you a little bit more hmph.

Okay, who gets this kind of view in front of his own place man? Uhhh.
Man, I gotta chill...
It's 3am and I'm wide awake, darn it. Explains why
this was on my mind I guess..