Shit, my insomnia is getting worse. I need to fix back my body clock, please oh please God. Help me with this. I do want to sleep back to normal like I used to. Anyway, a new semester is about to begin.. yet, I am not ready for it at all. Yeah, sure, it'd be nice to escape from this Pj life here but dude, to study? Na'ah, ain't exactly fully prepared for it. I haven't started packing. I haven't shopped for new clothes and materials for classes. I haven't decided when I'll be leaving for registration. Oh I have so many things to get it done with! Besides college, I want to continue painting my room so badly. It's been halfway done for years already now hokay. GOD I'm such a procrastinator! In addition, I'd love to rearrange my room all over again and have more furniture or items that suits with the room. But before I do that, I need to do some cleaning up first. I need to throw away this old piece of crap (study table) to be able to do the others. It does play a role okay, isn't an excuse. Next, I think I'm ready to meet the dentist again. I really do want my pair of teeth to be A-okay but oh my, the torture! the horror! Oh there goes my social life if I do so :( Haha, damn I can be such a drama queen at times. Other than that, I need to go to the hospital to meet the specialist doctor. I've been delaying this for so long, sigh. If only I've gone to the doctor before this, I'm pretty sure I'll be one healthy girl by now, if only. Oh I know it's not too late.. but heh. At the same time, I have dramas in my life that I have to face and settle 'em out so that I could leave this place in a peaceful state of mind. I can't just spend my last week of break by doing such things only right? So obviously I'd want to spend time with a few bunches of my friends as well. Did I mention I need to shop shop shop too?
Oh boy, it's going to be one heck of a week! Hopefully I do manage to do all of these tasks. *fingers crossed.

To think of it again, I'm missing several college mates already.. Naz, Aten, Zylla, Xera, Yanti and bla bla bla & oh oh of course my Tigger as well! :)
See ya'll in a week!