However, we didn't get the chance to even get down from the car as I couldn't bloody parked the car. Don't get me wrong, there was a parking spot.. I just couldn't side-parked! It was pretty hilarious till there was a police car behind our car. Instead of helping me out to park, they were shouting, "Hoi, tu pun takut nak park ke! Kau reti drive ke tak. Cepat ar". How would YOU feel hearing that if you were in my shoes? "Babi pukimak sial bangang punya polis. Aku harap anak korang tak reti parking and kahwin dengan orang India yang miskin. Aku harap malam ni korang kena accident lepas tu mati kena langgar. Hancur!", that's how Aten felt (Sorry, not being racist here but she was simply pissed off). I thought that I was the one should be mad the most but Aten and Zylla did that job for me. All I could do was just laugh when they were cursing like fuck. Oh well, was never fond of police ever since my incident last year anyway, so go fuck yourself you stupid police assholes! (except for my uncle and neighbor). We reached campus approximately at 9pm that night.
Then, Aishah was in front of my door two hours after that to take me out for dinner. We walked to cafe and started catching up. It's been weeks since the last time we actually talked. Can you believe that? I fucking missed that bitch :( Aznam joined us after that too! Another person that Ive missed, sigh. We left to go to one of the lecture's hall to watch the part fives of Masscommers's movies/documentaries. It's been quite a day but I'm still up for a movie. There's a Slumdog Millionaire dvd in front of me now.. it's waiting to be played, byebye now :)
On a total different topic, I miss this. I miss us :(


And not just them, of course. Several friends that have been missing for quite some time too.. especially, that someone. Its so hard for me to even wish you goodnight now, its even harder for you to even say hello. I don't even know where we stand now.. Have I lost a friend?
I'm fettered and abused.
I stand naked and accused.
Should I surface this one man submarine?
I only want the truth.
So tonight we drink to youth!
Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder,
Is there a spell that I am under,
Keeping me from seeing the real thing?
I stand naked and accused.
Should I surface this one man submarine?
I only want the truth.
So tonight we drink to youth!
Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder,
Is there a spell that I am under,
Keeping me from seeing the real thing?