Surprisingly, I don't feel regret nor feel disappointed for not going home this weekend. I just don't feel like it. Well, probably it's because my Mom told me not to as I have caused some problem last weekend, but usually, that would not stop me from going home. It's my home, I can do whatever I want, no? I did want to go back home but only for a reason, which was F1. They were going to race in Sepang for the weekend, to be more precise, now actually. I tried asking permission to go for it, but Dad said no.. so yeah. It's been three years since my last F1 race, and boy do I miss it.
So anyway, I had to bloody wake up early in the morning today for some curriculum shit. It would be understandable if I had to go because I was involved in it, but no, I was forced to go to watch other people competing in marching instead. My room mate, Zylla and I left the room about 830am then met up with Aten, Naz and some others there at the Padang Kawad. We stayed there for an hour probably and decided to go back to our room after taking our first attendance. You see, our attendance would only be taken at the end of the day if we report our presence for 3 bloody times. How fucked up is that? Menyusahkan orang je. We estimated our second one to be around noon and so, all of us went back to our rooms and continued sleeping. 12 o'clock struck, so we got up and walked back to the place. After taking the second attendance and our lunch, we decided to screw the third attendance and walked back to our beds.
I spent the whole evening, sleeping. That's a surprise huh? I need to change this habbit of mine. I'm not fond of it anymore as my mind would only focus on one thing.. and I hate the fact that I have to sleep on it, and know that I would not have it by my side as I open my eyes. Sometimes, it even gives me nightmares knowing that you'll be gone.. Let's not say goodbye yet, shall we?