Stop Underestimating Me

Monday, April 27, 2009 at 11:45 PM
What can I do to force myself to study? Hmm okay, I have no idea. I just can't study! This semester, I've been so laid back compared to last semester. I could say that I did put an effort to do well in my finals last semester, but this time, I'm not sure. I just don't see it. It's just so hard for me to even face the book (not Facebook yea? haha okay LAME) for at least half an hour. Sigh, what's happening to me? Have I lost my interests in studies? Oh no, I hope not. I still want to be labelled as a student, please and thank you.

Naz and I didn't manage to stick to our original plan today, again. We only left our rooms after 1pm which was supposed to be at 11am hehe. We had lunch at the new cafe first, then off we went to the library to revise everything that we had learnt in Microeconomics class. Yeah, so much for that. We only covered one chapter in a couple of hours? This is bad, very bad.. I thought. We just couldn't help ourselves from looking around and TALK! We were so busy talking to each other. There would always be stories coming out from our mouths, related and unrelated ones. Well, most of 'em were definitely unrelated to the subject that we were studying. No surprise to that ey. In the end, we left the library sooner than we planned as Naz was falling asleep and I was having stomach ache :D

Oh oh! Guess what? Apparently, there are three students who have gotten zero marks for CTU subject in my class. I only knew that on the day I got back in campus but didn't really bother about it cause I didn't think it would be me. However, rumours have been spread saying that one of them that have failed was me. Fuck, was all I could say. Imagine several people have been coming up to your friend and room mate, saying that you have failed a paper. Isn't the best feeling, is it? So I decided to take the opportunity on going to the office to check my marks with Naz this evening. I took a deep breath when I had a look at the list.. and BOOYA! It wasn't me who got zero, bitch! Instead, I got one of the highest marks (a very rare occasion yeah) so, in your face to those people who were so confident that I failed. Suckers!

Hm anyway, here I am, planning to study really hard on the night before the paper.. but it just doesn't seem to work! Instead, I spent this time on dinner and again, talking to the close friend of mine, Naz and oh oh online. SIGH. I need some forces to push me to study, oh where are you force?

I've gone insane. Wish me luck for my first paper tomorrow! Grrr, scary.

Microeconomics : ECO162
Time : 9am - 12pm
Venue : BG09