Naz and I told each other to get up in the morning so that we could prepare ourselves for our finals by studying today. The plan was supposed to begin at 9am. And ah ha, surprise surprise.. I didn't wake up as planned. Naz woke up on time though, but the both of us were ready only after noon. Based on our plans, we went to the lecturers' block first, to check out the carry marks of our final examinations. In the end, we only discovered the marks for four subjects instead of five. I must say, I was dissapointed in myself after looking at those marks. I know I could have done better, but sigh! As usual, Naz totally beat me down with her higher marks, uh damn :P
The weather today was just horrible. It wasn't windy at all, yet it was such a dreadful hot weather. Thanks to the archicture of the UiTM buildings, we had to climb up those stairs to look for our lecturers' rooms. If the rooms were all in one block, I wouldn't complain that much, but geez, it was scattered all around in different blocks! So, we ended up sweating like pigs after finishing that task of ours. Then, we decided to go back to our block to rest for awhile. We went to Aten's room to do that. The original plan was supposed to be us two, having a break for several minutes then go back to the library and study. But thennn, that didn't work as well! Haha. Instead, the both of us together with Aten and Zylla agreed on going out from campus to have lunch since the other two were dying of starvation! It took us some time to rent a car but we managed to get one eventually.
The fucked up thing was that, the person who was renting the car to us which was also the RS (residential security kot?) of another block didn't give me the full details on how to rent the car. Usually, we would wait for the owner to pass the car keys to us themselves or so that the owner would give some explanations on something maybe. But no, not this time. Aten and I actually waited for the man for half an hour in front of his house. It was too long to wait for him so I called him for the third time to ask about the car keys. Surprisingly, he got all pissy with me and raised his voice while saying that the car keys were in one of his shoes, in front of his house. Hoi, kalau kau bukan lecturer, aku dah lama maki hamun kau, tau tak? Mana lah aku nak tau yang kau letak kunci kereta sewa dlm kasut buruk kau tu? Bukannya reti nak cakap dari awal, bengong sial! *inhale, exhale. Okay, excuse me for a moment there.
So we managed to get the car after that and picked up the other two at our block. I drove all of us to the town and had lunch in KFC. Bla bla bla, the usual stuff happened. Got back in the campus by 5pm since we were told to do so. Then, we were back in Aten's room except for Naz though. She went upstairs, to her own room. It was during this time when sappy music was playing and they all thought I teared. Even when I told them I didn't want to go for dinner, Aten was shouting, "Zyllaaaa! Xeraaa! Tengok, Anis menangis! Dia tak nak pergi makan sekali!" OhmyGod you people.. I wasn't crying, promise. Kapish? I didn't have good reasons why I should! I was fine and still am yo.
So that's pretty much of everything that had happened today. I'm plain bored at the moment (explains why the pointless details of the day). Heck, they are the ones who make me smile and laugh. I need that, I do. Cause I know I haven't been doing much of that lately..

So I thank you Naz, Aten and Zylla for today!
This is just so random, but I miss fooling around in class.