You, have officially destroyed whatever we have built. You may beg for me to stay, to not change or even not to runaway from you.. but I'm sorry. That's what I will do, for now. I need some space, my own space. All of the plans we've made in the future, they're all gone.. and it's all because of you.
Naz said this is all because of his ego, while Zan on the other hand said that he simply owes me an explanation.
I just don't know.
I'm leaving it as it is for now.. and if you still think that I am the best thing that had happened in your life, and that I am still that someone that is hard for you to say goodbye to, do something about it. Cause I won't stay.. you broke my life policy and am not risking it again.
And oh, Naz just called saying that she had successfully got accepted into Melaka campus. I'm so happy for her, I am :) But what about me? Oh my god, the feeling of not having her around for next semester scares me to death. Hopefully, I'll get it too... but at the same time, I don't really hope for that. But since this whole shit has happened, maybe it's time for me to leave this place.
I can't face you and I'm glad this semester is going to be over soon.
You made me do this.