Oh What A Night

Saturday, June 7, 2008 at 10:38 AM
Friday, the day before two big events that my friends and I are heading to, yeah!

Well, since Baiti haven't gotten her shorts and shades, the both of us went out to look for it. The plan kept changing actually. From the plan of Zan and Baiti dropping by to my house to look for clothes for me, to Zan going back first to her place before heading to my place, to not even go out for the day and finally, it ended with the two of us heading to Uptown and Ou together. Since we left our homes during late evening, the traffic jam was heavy. And so, we avoided it by using some short cuts that I could still remember to go to Uptown first as Cat Whiskers was closing soon. We shopped for a little while there and gahh, how silly I was to ask Dad for fifty bucks only where he could have given me more before I left home just now. But oh well, appreciate what you get Nis <3

After we were done with that, we headed to Ou for a short while I went shopping for a few tops while Baiti got her shades there. On the way home, we decided to do a sleepover at Baiti's place but since I haven't asked Dad for money yet, the plan didn't work out. So, Baiti sent me home after that and started planning for tomorrow, properly. Oh by the way, Zan, Baiti and I were invited to a private party at Maison yesterday, and the party was supposed to be tonight! But unfortunately, we got to know this noon that we weren't allowed as we haven't turned 18 yet, PFFT! We could just go for it but Zan's sister in law who was in charged of it told us not to take the risk and so, we didn't. So yeahh, we stayed home for the night. Well, thats what I thought I would do though ;)

About 10pm, AB wanted me to tag along to go to Carlos somewhere in Usj. As he said "let the Usj meet Nis, since you rarely hang around there', hehe. And since my parents were out, I went for it. He picked me up and we went to pick Eri up after that. Met Dilin and several guys there and hung out before it was midnight. Since Eri needed to go to Kl to pass RockonRave tickets to his college mates, we headed to NZ to meet them there. On the way there, we dropped by to have a look at Eri's college and whoo, there were fireworks when we got there! We got the best spot and watched the fireworks, together while snapping a few pictures. Then, we arrived at NZ and coincidently, we sat at the same place the Strong always sit, hah :S We were there till it was around 1am. They sent me home after that and I found out that I didn't bring my complete set of house keys. Damn it! I still had another set of house keys with me that time though but there wasn't one key to this lock I didn't have. Told them to not to worry and so I went in without worrying too much. Everything was fine till I found out that the lock that I didn't have the key for it was, locked! Ugh. The first thing in my mind was 'How the fuck am I going to get in dowww?'

I had a feeling that my sister, Ayu was still awake upstairs and so I tried calling her name hundred times, knocked the door, made noises and all of that. But still, she didn't hear, or maybe she was already asleep, hmph. Oh btw, did I mention that I didn't have any credit? Hm, yeah. And at the same time, I was determined to not wake anyone up so I didn't ring the bell for anyone of them to open the door. Suddenly, I got a call from Pinky and so I told him how my situation was. He wanted to come by my house but it's quite far for him and didn't want to trouble him as well. He offered himself to give my sister a call but I said he didn't have to. Lastly, he decided to transfer his credit to me so I could call some people so that I wouldn't be outside of the house anymore. The transferring took about an hour and when I got it, tried calling for Ayu for millionth of times but still, she didn't pick up.

Then, I msged AB cause I knew he would still be awake and help me out or something. He wanted to come by as well but told him no. He kept insisting on me to sleepover his house but told him that I would be fine being in front of my own house. By the time when he said 'I ambik you, ddk my house jap and we wait till pagi, okay?', my phone died. Warned him already about it having 1% of battery only and well, guess he got the picture by then. Since I keep telling him not to come, he didn't turn up and so I was sleeping right in front of my door till it was 7am. With the help of my brother who just got back from work btw. Went up into my room, charged my phone and straightly went to bed, on my lovely bed, mmm :)


So yeahhh. What a night huh? Was supposed to be a night at a club with two best friends, but instead, I was sleeping outside of the house alone. Haha, oh I love my life!

Btw, thanks a lot Pinky. You're my hero <3