All Day, All Night

Sunday, June 8, 2008 at 12:03 PM
7th of June : Summer Splash and Rock on Rave baby!

Thanks to Zan for waking me up for the big day, hee. About 11+am, everyone was almost ready and when I meant everyone, I was referring to myself, Baiti, Zan and Mirul. About 1130am, the first car had arrived at my place and it was Zan and Mirul. While waiting for the second car which was Baiti's, I was still getting ready. Then, I found out some bad news from Zan that she couldn't make it for RockonRave since her dad told her to come back by 4pm, and not later than that. When Baiti had arrived, we were still discussing about it in front of my house and decided to continue the conversation at Pyramid. So we were on our way after that and it was Zan who was leading. Aisey, lead tapi bawak jalan salah seyh :P hehe. But damn, the traffic somewhere around Ldp was so bad that we were stuck there for about an hour kot. Zan who was leading went into another way through Subang and yeah, I was thinking of using that way too actually. But there's differences, because Zan salah jalan and well, I mmg was thinking of tha jalan ;P haha. Oh well, Zan's car got to Pyramid first before we did btw.

Zan and Mirul waited for us at J.Co for about a half an hour as Baiti and I were having some trouble looking for parking, hmph. We hung out there for a while, and tried to finish up all the donuts that they have bought before entering Sunway Lagoon where Summer Splash was held. Then, about 230pm, we started lining up for Summer Splash and oh boy, was the crowd was fucking packed or what! I can't believe we actually waited for two bloody hours to just get in! You have no idea how stuffy and how hectic it was, if you weren't there. Everyone was pushing, some were hit, some fainted and some even threw up while lining up. We were one fucking angry crowd I tell you. There were a couple of times where everyone was saying "Fuck You" together, again and again. Middle fingers were up in the sky to the management and yeah, take that! While we were really near to the entrance, I saw Layla, Aishah, Wney, Ilyas, Wais and Joe up there, watching us btw. Oh how I wish we were all together that time.

About 430pm, we finally got in and started figuring out where to put our bags since all of the lockers were full already. And yeah, Zan who was supposed to be home at 4pm, stayed till it was 530pm. By that time, we found a good spot to put our bags and went in front of the stage and watched the Summer Hunks of 2008. Zan left the place after that and music started playing so everyone was on their feet to dance and mosh! So much for not getting wet cause baby, everyone was soaking wet as we were in the water and people started splashing water to each other, ngeh. Knowing that neither of them weren't going for RockonRave, I started planning with Aishah and Layla about going there with them. During that time, they didn't even make inside Summer Splash and went to Darus instead. Hm, after that, rain started to pour and we decided to make a move as soon as possible. We didn't even get to change before we get into Pyramid. Gahhh, imagine how cold we were, as we were still wet that time, ugh.

Then, all of us headed to Darus to meet the others there. We were thinking of eating but time didn't allow us as they wanted to leave not long after we got there. Three cars were on the road and it was Baiti's Layla's and Ilyas'. We managed to drop by at BK to get some snacks for Baiti and then, we convoyed till we reached Aishah's place. Baiti dropped me there so that I could get ready for RockonRave that night. Said our goodbyes and the both of us rested for a little while and started getting ready. Layla picked us up later after that and we were off to Wais' place for him to get ready pulak. When everyone was all ready, we were off to Cineleissure and at the entrance, bumped into Eri who was a bit high, ahha. Met up with Fifi, Sam and Pinky after that and hah, Aishah and I thought of not going in that time, and so yeah. We didn't want to get in and went to Laundry instead to hang out with Ilyas, Haziq, Aiman, Sofia Wong and Tot there. AB, Dilin, Edi and Eri joined us for a little while too. Well, Mirul, Sofia, Layla, Wais, Sam, Aisya and Pinky joined us a little later after that. Then, Layla and I grabbed the chance to meet up with Nad and Diandra after for quite some time yo! God Ive missed them two.

Since I was hungry, I went to look for place to have dinner. Aishah and Ilyas accompanied me and we decided to go to Mcd in the end. Had the food and drinks for take away and brought them back to Laundry. Yeah bebeh! Orang minum mabuk dekat situ, aku makan burger HAHA. Oh well, I know I rock ;) When Layla and a few others had left for RockonRave, Aishah and I were on our way to toilet for me to wash my hands. On the way there, AB told me that him and Dilin got us two free tickets, and even better it was for two days! Like omg, yeayyy! <3 Informed Ilyas that we wouldn't be joining them for Rasta and went to meet up with AB then. He accompanied us to get inside and hell yeah, all of us were having fun together. Unfortunately, it didn't last long and we continue having fun at Sanctuary then. It was Layla, Wais, Sam, Aisya, Pinky, Aishah and I who went there. And oh yeah, since I left my wallet in the car, Aishah had to teman me to get it to show it to the bouncer. He checked everyone's IC btw. Everyone passed except for Sam, surprisingly. But heck, we still went in and had our own good time ;)

About 130am, we all decided to leave but since AB wanted to come over and asked me to wait for a little while, so it was postponed. When AB, Eri and Rock had arrived at the club, Layla and others wanted to make a move and so, I was ready to leave the place. But AB wanted me to stay and said that he would send me home and so, I told Layla that. Though she was cool with it, I felt so bad cause I was supposed to go back with her and the others, aiyo :S Treated one of 'em with one Heineken and ceyh, even before that they already got drunk, hmph. Thank God Rock didn't drink much and yeay for him for not getting drunk. It was my first time seeing Eri and AB got drunk and haha, it was fun :D We all had a good time there and left the place since the Dj had called it off for the night. I wanted to drive badly since I was the only one who was sober but no, AB still drove the car. Since they were hungry, we went to Mohsin and menggila more there ahha. After a friggin' long day, I was getting sleepy already and they all decided to send me home after that. And so, I was home safely. Layla texted me and asked me to inform her when I get home and so I did. I thought there was something up but all she said was 'Nothing, just worried. Have a good night sleep syg. See you soon, I love you'. God, I love you too babe! And yeah, I did have a good night sleep after that, mmm.

Heck. Over all, it was an awesome day <3 I love everyone who was involved and gahhh, it was simply awesome. Thank you so much to those who were there with me. Thank you, thank you, thank you and I love youuu :)


To those certain people : There will be a day when you ask me what's more important, my life or you, I will say my life, you will turn around and walk away not knowing that you are my life! ;)