Today, I went to Ou with Baiti and Zan in the afternoon. We stick to the plan where Zan would be picking us up by lunch and off we went to Ou after that. Oh yeah, since I wanted a top from Cat Whiskers, we dropped by and spent some time there. Unfortunately, time was running out and we were already late for our movie. In the end, we decided to catch the movie of Iron Man at a different time than what we planned. Then, we went to Kenny Rogers to have our lunch there. While we were there, it brought some memories of us being there together, the four of us with Lynn as well. Haih. (a sign of us missing you, Lynn) While we were having our meals, Dinie came and dropped by. It's been awhile since I last met that kiddo :) Then, went for some window shopping and had the chance to meet him <3 After weeks of not seeing him, after weeks of having problems and complications, it was good of seeing him. We continued window shopping and spent time with him at the same time. About 4:50pm, said my goodbyes to him as the three of us were going into the cinema to watch a movie. When we were done with the movie, we dropped by at some shops to get something and right after that, we went back as Zan needed to go to her apartment. On the way home, we were messing with this other car full of guys and oh boy, it was fun fooling around with them. sadly, it didn't last as we were going different ways. Damn it. hee :) Well, Zan dropped Baiti off first and then it was my turn. Said our goodbyes and while I was about to close the door, I said "safe drively!" AAAARGH. What Was I Thinking?! What Kind Of Word Is That? GOD! -_-' I think I need to get into college as soon as possible man! Before I get any dumber, hah. No, seriously.
Another great day with loved ones.