One Year Ago

Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 10:40 PM
WOW. It's been a year already ever since the big party? Damn. Time flies by just too fast, don't you think so too? Anyway, I wrote this days after the party and didn't get the chance to post it up. So that means, it was last year's ey. Btw, I guess I was jobless and that explains the length of the post. God, was I that bored? -_-'



HAVANA AFFAIR, 31st of May 2007

I started to feel excited about Havana right after economics tuition at Kasturi where none of my usual friends came, pfft. Anyway, I went back by cab since Mama went to Subang Parade with Auntie Ana. I called up Baiti as Ive arrived home to ask her what the plan was. Both of us were freaking out because we feared that our plan wouldn't work out. After we have decided on something that both of us had agreed, we quickly put down the phone and rushed to pack. I remember telling her that we had to get ready by 6pm and so, we did. No one was at home during the time I was packing which made the whole thing a lot easier. After packing for Havana and stuff to bring for sleepover at Wney's, I called up Baiti to ask her whether she was ready. When everything was settled, I called up Dad to reconfirm about the whole sleepover at Wney's. Then, called up Mama to tell her that I was going off already. While waiting for the cab, Mama was at home already. She thought Baiti was coming to pick me up but no actually. I was going to Baiti's house by cab. So, when the cab had arrived, said my goodbyes and went off. On the way, mama called and was saying that she had no idea that I was going to Baiti's house with a cab. She warned me to be careful while I tried to tell her not to worry. After that, I arrived at Baiti's house and we were on our way to pyramid. That time, our plan worked out perfectly. The traffic jam to pyramid was heavy and while we were stuck there, Iqbal called up Baiti. Then, we were at pyramid already but not at Qbar. We didn't want to go there since Layla and Wney haven't arrived yet. Somehow, when I got down the cab, everyone was staring in a weird way. I don't blame them. I was with my sling bag and paper bags by my side. It was pretty weird for people who had just arrived at a mall but already had paper bags by their side, heh. Oh well :) moving on. Baiti and I decided to walk around pyramid first before meeting up the rest. While we were wandering around, we were told that Wney and Layla had arrived. Before that, I told Baiti that they were already ready for the big party with their dresses/tops on but hah, I was wrong. Wney thought it was silly of me to think that way btw. Since Baiti and I knew that they had arrived, we went to Qbar to meet them. Suddenly, we saw Manda and Aishah with them too. We weren't expecting them but were glad that they were there too :) Gave each other hugs and kisses and went into the bar and checked around the place with our stuff in our hands. Met one of the party committees, Muzzy from Subang. He lead the way to the store for us to put our stuff there. So, the six of us were cramped in this little room where I think it should be only for the employees but oh heck, it was our night! So, bug off employees of Qbar :D After we settled down for awhile in the room, we wanted to go out and get some air. On the way out, we met Fab, another party committee. Aishah, Baiti and I had decided to walk around in Pyramid while the others were preparing for the big night. Surprisingly, there were already people waiting for the party to be started. The three of us went to Watson's to buy some stuff such as straight serum and plaster, hehe. After that, Aishah felt like she wanted to pierce her nose and so we walked around to find a piercing shop. We couldn't find any shop at first till Aishah and I asked this lady. The lady said there is one at the ground floor, near the fish market. So, we went to look for it and found it. I thought so that that shop do piercings. And oh, there was this stupid lady thought I was the worker of the shop and wanted to ask me something. Wtf! hmph. Without wasting any time, Aishah was getting ready to get her nose pierced. We had some trouble looking for the right stud actually, because all of them were too big. It was between this big round stud or this small star stud. I preferred the round one while Baiti preferred the star one, hah. Lastly, we decided on the small star stud since she would look better on a smaller stud. I think I was the one that was more scared than Aishah, when she had her nose piercing. Bang, her nose was pierced already :) Phew, scaryy. Then, we thought it was time to get ready already and were on our way to the bar. At the entrance of Pyramid, bumped into Ilyas, Faye and Aznam. Was quite surprised they were coming for the party but yeay! When we were near to the Qbar, we could already see many people waiting outside of the bar to get in. The amount of ppl were really good. Then, saw Layla, Wney, Manda and Poly at the counter looking drop dead gorgeous in their party outfits. Felt pretty weird cause I was in my normal outfit and by that I mean jeans, this band tee and sneakers, but was in a bar full of good looking ppl, hah. Went inside and saw some people in the bar already and straightly went to the store to change. Since aishah was already ready at the beginning, she was helping us out to get dress. I was in a hurry since I was told that Abu was already outside, waiting for his ticket which was with me that time. I was pretty nervous to wear what I was wearing, aha. Baiti got ready first than I did. We were basically didn't get ready peacefully, enough said! grrr. And so, Aishah, Baiti and I got out from that small store and made our way out from the bar. We went to the counter first to see Layla, Wney and Manda at the counter. Took a good look at ourselves at the mirror near the counter, haha. And then, I headed outside to find for Abu. Instead of meeting up with him, I saw the other guys; Ilyas, Amin, Harris, Mirul and etc. Sold a few tickets to them and finally, Abu showed up and I gave him the ticket. Asked them to get their asses in the bar that minute, but they still wanted to chill outside, pfft. Of course I didn't wait for them. So, I went inside with Baiti and Aishah to have fun on our own. The bar was packed with people and knowing that we only had each other was pretty sad, ahah. We just stood at this one corner and enjoyed the music, if you called the 'unrehearsed some boy band's music' is music, then yeah, we were enjoying the 'music', heh. Sorry lah, one of the bands that performed that night sucked. I have to say that Baiti and I went out from the Qbar for several times, didn't know why. Maybe because we were bored or maybe we wanted to see the girls at the counter, heh. Then, Aisya arrived after having her ice skating class in Pyramid. I could sensed that she was there just to support us, and not to have an awesome night. I still hope she had a good night though. As a good friend of hers, I took care of her. I guess the whole bar place was too new for her (it was new for me but she's younger so errrk hm yeah) so I was by her side all the time till she had to go back. At the same time, Wney finally went inside to check out her friend's band. Well, maybe she did go inside a couple of times before that but I didn't get the chance to see her though. There was this band who was on stage and Wney came up to me and asked me to cheer for her friend. I asked her to repeat his name a couple of times cause I didn't get it. Trust me, it was weird haha. Hands down, the band was superb! Wney and I cheered for him while he was singing as he was the vocalist. After that, Baiti and I went outside again to check things out. We saw Izzati with her Shah Alam friends in front of the counter and said hi and all. Was wondering why was she still outside though. Then, T thought, must be because of her friends. And yeah, I was right. Her friends didn't bring enough money to get in, haishh. Shah Alam people ar ;) We went inside again, without Izzati cause she still had to wait for her friends. Then, it was time to get our asses on the dance floor. Baiti, Aishah and I were somehow at the right side of the stage, cause before that we were at the left side. hah, whatever lah :) hmm, then we danced lah haha. we were basically dancing with each other as girls till Aishah was pulled by Nabeyl to dance with him. I still had baiti with me and other bunch of people around us. Kept on dancing with her and bumped into Izzati on the dancef loor. We danced together with her Shah Alam friends along. It was fun dancing with them as Izzati's friend was being a total great partner on the dance floor. Then, somehow, Baiti wasn't with me anymore. She was dancing with this mysterious guy with a hat, ooolala 8) I was still dancing around. Then, a guy came towards me and asked me to dance with him. Hey, why not :) We were just dancing and he started saying that he was hot. He was wearing a jacket btw. So, I told him to take his jacket off but he asked me to took it off for him. Without thinking, I did. (hahaha) and Gosh, I totally blame this on the Dj for turning the music off during the time I was taking his jacket off. Lets just say, my friends saw what I did and made a fuss about it -_- since the song was over, we stopped dancing and he said thanks for the dance, heh. Since Baiti and Aishah were the only babes who were there, they asked me some stuff about the guy who I was dancing with. I had no clue. Then, he turned out to be my guy friends' friend. Joy, i thought. Thought he would be someone anonymous dude, but oh well. Then Baiti, Aishah and I wanted to go out to get a break. On the way out, I bumped into Mansoor, the guy who I invited to come to the party. Since we were in the middle of the dance floor, it was pretty hard for us to talk and knowing that the girls had left me all alone there, I had to speed things up with Mansoor and said bye to him. Felt guilty though for not spending time with him cause he came because of me and he actually waited for me to give him his ticket, but I did not. Sorry. So, we were at the counter once again. Chilled there for awhile with Layla, Wney and Manda. It was a bit upsetting that they were outside, working their asses off with the whole money thing while we were inside. But yeay, it was almost time for them to get in with us. Got to know that Aishah had left the party and went back home though. Not just that she didn't tell me, I didn't even get the chance to say bye to her, hmph. Since they were still not done with the money issues, we went inside first and went to the same spot that we were dancing just now. There, we met our guy friends; Ilyas, Abu, Faye, Aznam, Amin, Mirul, Harris, Amin, Matt and etc. We were just having fun in a circle. Wouldnt call it a dance cause we were basically enjoying the music while laughing over some lame jokes, haha. Then, we were dancing among us, somehow. To think abt it agn, it was pretty weird cause all of them are friends for God sake and it just felt weird, ahha. Oh heck, we did it and had fun, thats all that matters :) Among all the guy friends that I danced with, dancing with Amin was er, fun? haha. Wouldnt call it dirty dancing but haha, it was funny jugak laa hehe. After that, the shuffling competition was on. Trance and techno music took over the whole place. Couldnt stand the music but oh what the heck. It was my first time watching such competition like that. It was okay at first, then I got bored with it. Maybe it was just me, cause I really dislike the music. I just stood there and had the chance to sit with Wney and Layla that time. And oh, Layla's ex, Izzet was in the competition too. Thought he looked good but Layla didnt think so, aha. The whole competition relied on the crowd's respond. So, whoever that they liked, they had to cheer for them. After about half an hour, we got to know the winner of the shuffling competition. Then, it was time to dance again. Kinda lost the dance mood after the competition actually but heh, it would be a bore if I just sit around the bar right? I was dancing with the guy friends back and finally, Wney, Layla and Manda joined us. I remember that Sexyback song was playing and Layla and Wney were dancing to their dance moves. Oh yeah, they were hot! Then, the guys decided to go back already. They wanted to chill somewhere, to shisha if Im not mistaken. So, we hugged and said our goodbyes. Then, left the five of us, five single girls, wooh! haha. Baiti then was asked from a white shirt dude to dance with him on the stage. I know that Layla, Manda and Wney were starting to feel the beat and just started to warm up, but I was pretty not in a mood to dance already. So, I just sat at the side by the dance floor with Wney. At the same time, I was watching my best friend being sandwiched (haha) between the white shirt dude and a fineee looking guy named Fer. Dont exactly know him but we do know how he looks like. Since I know that Layla knew him, I looked at her and she was looking at me too. We couldn't help it and cheered for our dear friend, haha. So did waniey hee. Then, somehow, Fer moved away and Baiti was just dancing with the white shirt dude. While sitting with Wney, Wney was telling me that she spotted a guy, a guy that she thought was hot. Couldnt really see him but from far, he did look good since he was tall and had style. Well, he was with a friend and the friend was dancing with Manda while he was dancing with Layla. Hmmph, well, moving on. Baiti was done dancing with that shirt dude and introduced him to me. He didnt get Baiti's name and said these weird names, haha. Got to know his name was Hafiz from Subang and a friend of Fer, hah. After that, Baiti and I were just chilling by the side and noticed that the bar was pretty empty. We could actually count the number of people who were there. By the time we noticed, the party was over already and knew that we had to make a move. The five of us head back to the store room to get some stuff and went outside to get some fresh air. There were seats outside and we decided to hang there. And thennn, saw the guy that I was dancing with there! I was like 'oh shit' jugak la, pfft. He called me and asked me to sit with him. I refused at first but since the table that Baiti and I wanted to seat was packed with the party committee, she came along with me and sat with him. He was with his friend. Well, we talked and got to know each other. Thanks to baiti, she left the three of us. Actually, it was more the two of us as his friend was just stoning there, didn't say a word. Oh yes Baiti, I love you grr. We chatted a little bit more longer and exchanged numbers. Then, it was 2+ in the morning already and he wanted to make a move already. He was holding his guitar by the way. He performed during the party but I didn't think I was inside while he was performing, damn it. Thought of giving him a hug but I couldn't as he kissed me instead and made his way out. Hmph. Then, went to the other table with the others and chilled there for a minute. After that, the party commitee of Subang people wanted to go back already. We said goodbyes and went inside to get our stuff. We went back to the store and took our stuff outside, hugged and said bye to Manda. Since Baiti, Layla and I were sleeping over at Wney's, we waited for a couple of minutes for Wney's brother. Then, Wney's brother had arrived and we were on our way to her place. On the way there, we just kept quiet. Im assuming that each of us were just reminiscing what a great night it had been. Oh yeah, since we didn't have a sip of any drink that night, we were fucking thirsty. So, we went directly to Wney's kitchen to get some drink. We were enjoying the taste of mineral water wey, haha. After that, we made our way to Wney's room and chilled there as Wney was downstairs. We settled down and laid on the bed. I checked my phone and got one message. It was from an unknown number saying 'it was nice to meet you ;)'. Hah, who else could it be if it wasn't the jacket guy. So, I replied his message while Baiti and Layla were talking. Wney called us outside and there it was, food. waniey was downstairs cooking for us, awwh. we then decided to watch a movie. Baiti was in a sad mood (don't know why) so decided to watch 'A Walk To Remember'. I was looking forward to watch it with them as Ive never watched the whole movie. Ive watch many times but mesti mcm from the beginning till the middle, or maybe the last part only and etc. While watching the movie, we were eating. It was delicious, Wney. Nyummayh! Thanks love. At the same time, I was still texting with that dude and Layla was on the phone with the guy that she was dancing with, the guy that I mentioned just now. He turned out to be a mixed Malay and Thai, hah cool :) Yeah, Baiti was right. I couldn't give my total 100% on the movie as I was texting him. then, when i turned back, Wney was already asleep on the couch. Layla and Baiti were practically enjoying the movie without me, daymn. Since it was a sad, touching sweet love movie, they cried :( I wanted to cry too! but couldn't, haha. I blamed that dude for giving me these flirtatious msgs, grrr haha. By the time the movie ended, it was already 545am. Didnt want to leave Wney on the couch. So we woke her up and asked her to sleep in her room. She did and took her pillow, comforter to the floor. She laid down there and slept. It didn't feel right as the host was on the floor while us, the guests were on her bed. Well, we were already sleepy and went to sleep. I know I was the last one to go to sleep cause I was still texting with that guy. I ended our conversation and had my rest.

I still want to type out what happened after I woke up but hm, maybe next time :) Well, after one month after Havana, it turned out to be that Blong was actually there! Remember that I was cheering for Wney's friend's band? Well, that was the band that he was in. And oh, her friend is Gorey which I am pretty close to now. Its amazing and weird at the same time, that i didn't notice Blong at all while I was looking directly at Gorey, since I was cheering for him. Oh yeah, see, i told you his name was weird, haha. And oh remember I mentioned something about me, being on the left side of the stage at first? Well, Blong was standing on the left side too while he was performing. In a way, I was pretty near to him. But noooo, I didnt see him at all. I was too oblivious and ignorant. I hate myself for that :\ If and only if I noticed him that night and if only he had noticed me too, we would be closer now. I wished it could be him that I was dancing with that night. HAIHHH. Then, after three days after Havana, met him again. Now, that's a different story :)







Told you it would be a long post! GOD. Why the hell did I described everything in details? Sheesh. Anyway! While I was reading through the above passages, I realized that he was there too! Syg! You were right! You were there! God. Oh well, this was one year ago and NOW, is a total different story.