Okay, hmmm *blank, errr. Well, these several days have been pretty crazy. Who would have thought that I could still have my plain old complicated life even when I'm stuck at my little prison now, called home. Like seriously, I thought I would be suffering of not being able to communicate with the outside world, since Im not able to go out any longer but eh wait, Ive still got the computer and to be exact, Myspace.. So, technically, I still do communicate with the outside world, don't I? Heh, okay I'm not making sense now. WTF ah nis.
I miss my friends like, seriously. I miss hanging out with them, and I mean my girlfriends and guy friends as well. God damn, I fucking miss them :'( I miss the oh so last minute, late night outings with the boys too. I miss shisha-ing with them! like ohmygod. How long has it been now? Almost two weeks sial. Woah, and I'm still alive? Im such a survivor oh :) haha. I sound lame and he made me this way <3 lol. (tak pasal-pasal dia kena la kan ahha)
I AM SO BORED, and I don't even know what to crap about. Haih.
Oh yeah! I hope Ill be going out tomorrow night for two parties, yeay! *cross fingers so that Daddy would let me out. oh come on, it's not always I get to celebrate with my girls, you know. At the same time, I hope I could like spare some time with someone if there's a chance la <3 Im really hoping so that Aishah would be driving tomorrow and we'll be riding together, from one party to another. Hell Yeah <3
By the way, Zan wants to get together with me. though we've been together for quite some time already, guess she wants it to be official now ;) She said, it's better off with girls, yeah. At the same time, I'm with Na as well. Its been almost four years now and we'll be celebrating our anniversary on that someone's birthday actually ;) I think I'm still dating Wney, but guess she's taken at the moment so tak per lah, two girls would be good enough for me now :) I love my two girlfriends, serious. May our relationships last long, ladies. Guys are so overrated now, haha. Jgn terasa syg <3
Okay, Im out of words already now. Hmmm.
Tell me once again that you will love me till the death
and when I die, you swear that you will come for me.
As I fade away, you reach out your arms,
and please don't let me go.
and when I die, you swear that you will come for me.
As I fade away, you reach out your arms,
and please don't let me go.
Ill let you be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground,
I'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds.
I'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds.