Parties Worth Dying

Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 4:05 PM
YESTERDAY, I had one crazy night ;)

As it was planned, Aishah came over to pick me up to start with our plan of the night. She came about 6+pm and we headed to Layla's place to help out with some stuff for the party that night. There were a lot of complications went on that time that the three of us tried to solve 'em one by one. After hanging there for about half an hour, we needed to make a move by picking up some of the guys at KFC. When we almost reached there, Zai informed that none of the guys needed to hitch a ride and that he told us to go straight without waiting for them. Obviously we got pretty ticked off about it. Like hello, we were already late for the party and the traffic was bad. However, we just went to meet them up and decided to convoyed with them. While they were buying some Kentucky chicken, I was buying some chips and drinks across the restaurant at Esso, lol. After they were done, three cars were on the way to Bukit Jelutong, yeahh.

first car : Aishah and Anis
second car : Zai, Faye, Matt, Imran, Najee,
third car : Hameer, Aznam, Azman, Acap Myvi, ?

At first, Hameer was leading the way but after we crossed the Shah Alam plaza tol, it was the chiqs' car who was leading. like wtf? and we had no idea how to get there! While we were in front of the others, we were expecting for one car to actually take over us but none of them did. And so, we took a turn and made our way into the industrial part of Shah Alam without even knowing how to get to the venue! haha. So, all of us pulled over and called Na and asked her for directions. Well, she was planning to pick us up but in the end, we decided to go on without her but with her mom's help. I was the one who did the talking with Aunty and boy, it was pretty hard to actually memorize all of the directions at once. So, obviously I had to call her several times after passing through certain places. Well, everything was fine till we missed this turn on our left side. Instead, we went straight and stopped at the traffic light. When we found out that we were wrong, Aishah and I were practically screaming to the boys that we needed to make a U-turn.

Then, we went straight ahead and made a U-turn about 100metres ahead and got back to the traffic light area. Since the road was wide and empty, we took to the right lane since we were turning right after that. When we wanted to actually stop for the red traffic light, there was a motor coming out of nowhere in front of our car and obviously we were like, WTF? Knowing us girls, obviously we bitched and cursed the motorcyclist. We even honked at him a couple of times and so did the boys. Aishah even said "Wtf la. This is my road for God sake. I don't care, this is my road!" haha. After we were done with that, we just waited for the traffic light to turn green lah. At the mean time, I noticed that the car who was on my left side was looking at us in a very weird way. It was like, he was giving me a sign or something. Then, I started to look in front of us and there were cars that were stopping at the traffic light across us. I started to think back that we were actually from that side and the only way we could actually cross to the area that we wanted to U-turn, was by passing through the lane that we were in!

After figuring that out, I straightly asked Aishah to move from there. Knowing that our car was the first car in the lane and knowing that we were going to get crash first, was horrifying! Obviously we were panicking like fuck and so did the boys since we were shouting to them "back off! reverse!" and all, haha. By the way, the people who were in the car on my left side was practically laughing at us -_-' That time, Hameer was reversing his car slowly (ish, sabar je lah) while Zai went to the left side of our car. Bodoh! Now, two lanes were blocked for the cars to laluuu, GOD! Everyone was screaming, yelling to each other LOL. Finally and fortunately, we managed to get back to the lane that we were supposed to be in at the first place. While it was still red, everyone was still making noises. Especially the boys la, they were blaming us for leading the way. WEY, honest mistake dow! Sorry ler :)

here's some pictures for you to roughly imagine how it was like ;)
three three white boxes are our three cars while the pink ones were, strangers'.
God, Im silly and jobless -_-


Anyway, we were back on the right track and in the end, we've reached at Na's place. Whee! Everybody got off from their cars and practically was still talking about what just happened. It lasted for quite some time till everyone who was at the party, knew all about it ahha. Though it almost got us killed, it was fucking funny sial, haha. It was a life-time experience, for real <3 During the party, I felt guilty for not informing Abu that I was going with Aishah and so, I called him up and damn he made me feel so guilty for leaving him. But then, I found out that I got pranked by him. ISH! Then, the celebrated person, Ieka finally came. As she entered the living room, all of us started singing her a birthday song <3 Abu came at the same time I think, and so I kicked him and cursed him as he deserved it, lol :) hmmm, what else? tu je la. We simply enjoyed the party and enjoyed ourselves ;)

About 1030pm, Aishah and I left that party and were on the way for another party at Lay's place, which was for Wney. We knew that we were already late for the surprise but we still tried to rush ourselves to make it for the party. We didn't exactly know how to get back to the highway so we based on the signboards instead. In the end, we arrived at Subang and there was this turn which we were supposed to take to go to PJ back but unfortunately, we accidentally took the turn to go to Shah Alam. Yes people, we were on our way to go back to Shah Alam back. GODDD! haha. My fault la, I bothered Aishah by chit chatting about something ;D So yeahhh. We went through the tol again and made a U-turn to go back to Federal's Highway. About 11pm, we've reached Layla's place and could see that they have already started. Adeh :/

Anyhow, we showed up and were at another party, whoo! Aishah left the party after for awhile and the journey of both of us partying together was over, haha -_- At Wney's party, majority would be the Subang dudes and the Pj dudes whom are taken by my girfriends, ahha. Again, I enjoyed the party with the rest. About 1+am, some of them made a move to go to Soho for the after-party yo! But unfortunately, I couldnt joined them ;( Shahz and Wney sent me home, and woooooh! Finally, I was home! :)


WHAT A NIGHT!

it was pretty amazing <3 Thanks to those who were involved for making my week!



To Wney syg, Happy 18th Birthday darling! As today's 10th of May, it's your glorious day love. You're eighteen already, like ohmygod :O You have no idea how much you mean to me. You have been with me since the day we got to know each other. You have always been the shoulder that I could depend on. You have been hearing all of my shits and Im so sorry for that, haha. Words cannot describe how much I love you tau. Serious. I love you so much sayang and don't you ever leave me <3