Happy 20th Birthday Ahmad Ferrari <333

Through all of these years, you never failed to be there for me. You're a true friend, my friend. Though we've had our downs, the journey that we ride would always take us back to the ups. Im glad Ive met you, and Im thankful that you love me like most guys can't. I love you too love. You're awesome and God, you're getting old ;) haha. Till the end <3
Still in Langkawi at the moment, haih. oh how I wish I could be with Eri on his birthday. Well, I didn't do much today except for shopping with Mom and Dad. We went lunch together and after that, went to the Dato Mahathir's Museum not far from the hotel. It was pretty interesting based on the architectural building and the collections that he has gotten while serving the country, hah. Okay, what else? Hmm. Really, I didn't do much except for eating tonnes of chocolates. Gah, Im gaining weight btw. FUCK!
Still in Langkawi at the moment, haih. oh how I wish I could be with Eri on his birthday. Well, I didn't do much today except for shopping with Mom and Dad. We went lunch together and after that, went to the Dato Mahathir's Museum not far from the hotel. It was pretty interesting based on the architectural building and the collections that he has gotten while serving the country, hah. Okay, what else? Hmm. Really, I didn't do much except for eating tonnes of chocolates. Gah, Im gaining weight btw. FUCK!