Wow. It's the 27th already? It's been a month already huh. A month of not driving any cars and a month after the tragic incident. Haih.
Anyway, currently in Langkawi at the moment. Am here with my parents and toured around the island with mom the whole day today. We went to several interesting places, heh. I was so excited of snapping good pictures but thanks to my stupidity, I forgot to recharge the battery camera and so, I couldn't use much of it. All I had was my phone, and so I just snapped them pictures by using my phone. Argh, I hated myself for that. The view, the scenery was amazing but I only had a 2megapixel camera phone with me?! WTF lah wey. Hmph, moving on.
Though its been only two days I left Pj, AB has been having a bad day already. It must be because my present hasn't been around him, hm. Or, rindu punya pasal probably. Ha-ha. Accompanied him throughout the whole night till now, so that he won't be too bored and all that. Oh yeah, Amin asked me out just now but damn it, sorry yo :( Wish I could accompany you too but Im all the way in Kedah, ugh. Bla bla blaaa, Im out of stories.
Okay, you know what, it's freezing here. I'm going to shut the air-cond off right after this and good night people <3