Feelings Between The Lines

Thursday, May 1, 2008 at 5:55 AM
I'm scared now, is this working out?
When my voice is on the way,
Who's to think about?
I'm scared one day I'll say,
"I don't love this anymore."

The brighter I shine, the darker my shadows.
And they pull me behind, as I let off the pedal.
Why should I divide what feels so right?
Is this where I want to lay?

If I turn my back when I close my eyes,
Years from now, all that I'll find,
Is that emptiness burning and burning.


As I would say to myself, AGAIN, Im feeling all confused back. when I thought I was really sure, he wasn't around. now that he's around, Im back being all unsure. FUCK ME. Ive been like this since the day I started having feelings for someone. GAHH! Guess that explains all the shits that Ive went through. Wney once said, "Just grab what's in front of you". No, dont get me wrong. What she was saying to me was that I have to make sure I have feelings for the guy first. If you just grab whichever guy that is in front you without feeling anything, now I would simply call you, dumb. in other words, I shall just grab him into my arms and shall not ask too much about certainty <3 well, Im trying love.

But, even if I do love this dude, there are just so MANY complications that Im afraid to face. these complications, well, they give big impact to me and I cant just let loose and be selfish for my own sake. No, I wouldnt want to do that. But at the same time, how can I ever be happy if I keep making other people happy by letting go of the things that I care about? hmmm. Okay, I dont think Im making sense any longer. what have I been typing for the past few minutes la? Gosh. Im just feeling confused, again.

when would this end? this isn't goodbye, in fact, goodnight confusion <3


All because of you,
I haven’t slept in so long.
When I do, I dream of drowning in the ocean,
Longing for the shore where I can lay my head down.
I’ll follow your voice,
All you have to do is shout it out.