today, I went out with Baiti and Zan for a while. well, we went to Kayu to get some roti tisu while as for me, I had cheese naan, mm :) we went there with two cars and since Zan picked me up, I went there with her. we hung out for a moment while 'eye fucked' a little, haha -_-' then, we headed to SS4 Pasar Malam for a minute. Zan and I didn't get to go out from the car pun, cause we were told that Baiti was done from buying her stuff there. grrr, ahah. after that, we went to do some grocery shopping at Giant and we bought frozen pizzas, whee. haha. met our ex-schoolmate who apparently was working as a cashier there, cool kan? oh well :) since Zan had to go back after that, I went back with Baiti instead. since Baiti had to send her siblings to the sekolah agama around my house area, we decided to chill first before we pick them up. so, we stopped by at Oldtown White Coffee to visit Mirul for the first time since he started working there. ordered some coffee, hung out for about thirty minutes there and chow-ed :) picked her siblings up and off we went <3
short and simple, whee <3
Dear Baiti and Mirul, I am so NOT in denial okay? I do NOT love youknowwho. Okay, I do love him la but as a very good friend je. Im not in love with anyone alrighttt. and NO, I was not jealous of his other girls or whatsoever yeah. please lah, Im so over it and he's so last summer :P haha. Im pretty sure Im not in denial :)