well, was planning to sneak the car out but haih, I failed, again -_- but instead of sneaking the car out, I sneaked out to go to Rasta with Syazwan and Khai. since Syazwan asked me out, and I was dead broed at home, I went for it lah. when we arrived, I met with the others such as Akmal, Yunus, Khairil, a couple of Wan's and etc. Rasta was pretty dark for the first time and all of us were watching ManU vs Barcelona and all I have to say is, ManU disappointed me :( they played pretty bad and in the end, draw?! like wtf. haih, whatever it is, thank God it was draw rather than Barcelona kicked their asses :) after the game was over, we headed to Aneyp's house for a moment and just chilled in front of his house. supposedly, we were supposed to go somewhere but no one could think of a place and I had only one hour left to be out. in the end, we didn't go anywhere and went home. on the way back, Syazwan wanted me to drive his car and so I did. whee, thanks for letting me yo <3 no no, thanks for trusting me with your car, haha. oh well, basically, it was nothing much but it was good meeting new people.
I've decided to be totally available yo <3 No, Im not holding onto anyone or whatsoever anymore! Im back to square one and I'm pretty content with that :) No, AB didn't do anything. he didn't hurt me or break me, I just feel like letting go. he wasn't mine at the first place anyway. I just want to be have fun and have flings all around just like Ive always been doing all my life :) haha. but whatever it is, Im so not miang okay! haha. but then, I haven't been interested checking other guys out pun lately, darn :/ only few guys interest me and that's simply because I know them <3 but it's okay, Ill get the aura back again, no worries :)
*AB, I still like you though and I will always be there for you whenever you want me to.
Say good-bye you know I tried. Your pale blank stare it tells me something. Your long black hair is covering your eyes and you can't see me slowly dying.